CSR is the New Deluxe!

Kat, do you know which buildings have been renovated to date? All of the cabanas yet?

All of the Cabanas are done (8A and 8B, 9A and 9B); Ranchos 6A and 6B are complete (that leaves 7A and 7B to be done); the fourth floor of Casitas 1, 2 and 3 are done; that leaves all other floors of 1, 2 and 3 and all of Casitas 4 and 5. Casitas 5 is the building they are supposed to start working on next.

All of the Cabanas are done (8A and 8B, 9A and 9B); Ranchos 6A and 6B are complete (that leaves 7A and 7B to be done); the fourth floor of Casitas 1, 2 and 3 are done; that leaves all other floors of 1, 2 and 3 and all of Casitas 4 and 5. Casitas 5 is the building they are supposed to start working on next.

Great! Thanks for the fast response. You are doing a great job keeping up with all of the CSR posts.

Hey everyone :)

I'm sure this has been asked before - but does anyone know if all the King Size / Water View Rooms have been renovated ? We are travelling for MNSSHP Sept 19-25th and have booked a King Room and requested a renovated room but of course it is not guaranteed.

Are only certain sections renovated? For people that requested certain renovated areas did you just request 'a renovated room' or did you have to request a certain section to get it ? Is there anyone out there who requested a renovated room but didn't get it upon arrival ?

Thanks for any info :) !

Hey everyone :)

I'm sure this has been asked before - but does anyone know if all the King Size / Water View Rooms have been renovated ? We are travelling for MNSSHP Sept 19-25th and have booked a King Room and requested a renovated room but of course it is not guaranteed.

Are only certain sections renovated? For people that requested certain renovated areas did you just request 'a renovated room' or did you have to request a certain section to get it ? Is there anyone out there who requested a renovated room but didn't get it upon arrival ?

Thanks for any info :) !

Someone on the resort board just did a review and they had a king room, renovated (it was not waterview, I don't think). Since you are not going until September 19-25, I think you should be okay. The rehab is supposed to be done by October 09 so most of the rehab should be done by then.

As of now, all of the Cabanas are done; Ranchos 6A and 6B are done; the 4th floor of Casitas 1, 2 and 3 are done. They have now started on Casitas 4.

Hi everyone! :)

Just going thru this thread has gotten me so excited!! :banana::banana:

My DF and I will be spending our honeymoon :bride: at CSR from 9/27-10/3. This is our 1st time staying at CSR; past trips we've either stayed at POP or ASM. It looks really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter