CSR is the New Deluxe!

ok, we just returned from the CSR Feb 11-18th and LOVEd the new rooms as well, we did not have the blankets/roll pillows and only found Mickey is one place in the room, what did we miss??? you say they were all over the new decor....please enlighten me.

BTW, those beds we SO comfy and the dark wood decor was just beautiful!
Glad you loved CSR! Its our favorite resort too!

Glad to hear yet another positive impression of CSR. I can hardly wait until I'm there in June! My TA put in a request for the Cabanas section. I hope we get it! :thumbsup2

Deluxe hotels do NOT have exterior corridors.. enough said LOL!

Ever stayed at a Sandals? Some of them have outdoor corridors. If I'm correct, many resorts in the Bahamas and Carribean have outdoor corridors. I'd consider some of them deluxe.

Deluxe hotels do NOT have exterior corridors.. enough said LOL!

It's a nice hotel, but Disney "Deluxes" aren't real deluxe hotels and this one isn't up to those standards!

Why do you think they aren't real deluxes? Have you ever stayed at them? or off site deluxes? Id love to know your thoughts :teacher:

Im trying to decide between Poly and GF but if this place is that great and that much cheaper maybe i should try it.

Club Level is Cabana 9B. However, they are not offering Club Level to resort guests...only convention guests.

Im confused (as usual!)

I just faxed them today requesting Cabana 9b -- was I wrong in this?? :confused3

Im confused (as usual!)

I just faxed them today requesting Cabana 9b -- was I wrong in this?? :confused3

No, Cabana 9B is available to resort guests if there is not a convention using it. You just don't get to use the Club Level services.

When I booked, the CM told me that 9B is only available if there is not a convention that has booked it. You might want to check to see if there is a convention there during your stay. I am sure Buzz and KatMark can provide the skinny on this, since we all know that the CMs don't always have the correct info.

When I booked, the CM told me that 9B is only available if there is not a convention that has booked it. You might want to check to see if there is a convention there during your stay. I am sure Buzz and KatMark can provide the skinny on this, since we all know that the CMs don't always have the correct info.
It doesn't matter if a convention is at the resort, they would have to pay extra to book that building. Convention guests can still use the lounge while leisure guest have rooms in 9b. When I was in 9b, the first two days they had convention people using the lounge. My friend had to sneak me in after they left so I could check it out. So request 9b. What I usually ask for is cabana 9b or any cabana building.

:thumbsup2 thanks for sharing!

I can't wait til May! We have requested Casitas 4 or 5, we were in 5 in Dec and loved the proximity to El Centro and our bus stop (which was 1st one for pickup and drop off :love: ) but now wonder if we should request another building that is upgraded... hmmm decisions decisions.

Everytime I read a CSR thread I get more and more excited and thanks Buzz for always being around to answer all of our questions!:lovestruc

Cabana 8A, Room 8211, second floor:

Picture012.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

very nice!

We're going in August, first time at CSR - can i fax a request in for the Cabana Rooms, or call? and how far in advance. Also are the Cabana rooms pretty close to the main dining? pool? and bus?

thanx

lisa

We're going in August, first time at CSR - can i fax a request in for the Cabana Rooms, or call? and how far in advance. Also are the Cabana rooms pretty close to the main dining? pool? and bus?

thanx

lisa

You can fax the request - the number should be in the FAQ thread. Usually 2-3 days before is the best time, so I've heard.

Cabana 9B is closest, but all the Cabanas are within easy walking distance. We stayed in 8A on our last visit and cutting across the bridge it was 4-5 mins.

:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter