CSR is the New Deluxe!

We're going in August, first time at CSR - can i fax a request in for the Cabana Rooms, or call? and how far in advance. Also are the Cabana rooms pretty close to the main dining? pool? and bus?

thanx

lisa

I had my request faxed in Friday, we leave Wednesday :cool1:

Here is the number:

CSR - Fax: (407) 939-1001

You can fax the request - the number should be in the FAQ thread. Usually 2-3 days before is the best time, so I've heard.

Cabana 9B is closest, but all the Cabanas are within easy walking distance. We stayed in 8A on our last visit and cutting across the bridge it was 4-5 mins.

:) :)

Just remember that Cabanas 9B is not open to resort guests UNLESS there is no convention and they are not using it.

I was surprised how well the fax worked for us in Feb. That was the first time we were placed in an area we requested without "begging" for it on arrival day.

I was surprised how well the fax worked for us in Feb. That was the first time we were placed in an area we requested without "begging" for it on arrival day.

That's great to hear :) I'm definitely going to have a go before our trip in 3 weeks!

We too had to do a little begging to stay in the Cabanas last time - originally it was going to be the Ranchos, which just seem a little far our for our liking.

Good news was that it worked though :lmao:

That's great to hear :) I'm definitely going to have a go before our trip in 3 weeks!

We too had to do a little begging to stay in the Cabanas last time - originally it was going to be the Ranchos, which just seem a little far our for our liking.

Good news was that it worked though :lmao:

I hope I don't have to do any begging, but I will if it will help :laughing:

Thanx for the # - did you request a specific bldg #? or just Cabana? or whichever you requested...

I requested cabana 9b ground floor or any cabana ground floor.

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I requested cabana 9b ground floor or any cabana ground floor.

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

That's exactly what we want (plus lakeview as we've got waterview this time).

P.s - anyone else getting thread-move dizzy??? :lmao:

Wow, what a difference some throw pillows and a duvet cover make! That extra splash of color on the beds is amazing. I hope I get a renovated room for my May trip <keeps fingers crossed>.

I'm thinking about requesting any Cabana corner room, water view, with a King Bed. I will pay the upgrade for the King bed, but there is no choice for King/Waterview.

Also, does anyone know of any "great" views you can get from the top floor? Which areas? Pictures?

Love the blanket and rolll pillow, but I have to ask: do you think they are cleaned between guests?

I worked at a "luxury" hotel in the past and we had a problem with lice for months. The company finally decided it had to be the decorative pillows on the beds. They also believed that the pillows may have changed rooms because the lice seemed to spread on one floor. :scared:

It was too costly to steam clean the pillows every time guests checked out, and there just wasn't time. The pillows were replaced with ones that had removable covers that were changed between guests. I'm not certain this solved the problem, but I left shortly after.

One other problem I remember: a guest brought a throw pillow from her bed to the front desk to show me what she thought was dandruff (and it may have been). I didn't blame her one bit!

Love the blanket and rolll pillow, but I have to ask: do you think they are cleaned between guests?

I worked at a "luxury" hotel in the past and we had a problem with lice for months. The company finally decided it had to be the decorative pillows on the beds. They also believed that the pillows may have changed rooms because the lice seemed to spread on one floor. :scared:

It was too costly to steam clean the pillows every time guests checked out, and there just wasn't time. The pillows were replaced with ones that had removable covers that were changed between guests. I'm not certain this solved the problem, but I left shortly after.

One other problem I remember: a guest brought a throw pillow from her bed to the front desk to show me what she thought was dandruff (and it may have been). I didn't blame her one bit!

Ewwww, I think I am glad we did not have those in our room now :scared:

Do you think i would get a renovated room in Late August this year??

I really hope so because were not staying in Deluxe this year and those rooms are WOW

Do you think i would get a renovated room in Late August this year??

I really hope so because were not staying in Deluxe this year and those rooms are WOW

The rehab is scheduled to be done October 09. Therefore, by the time you go, they should be 3/4 of the way done if not more, so I think you should have a pretty good chance of nabbing a renovated room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter