Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I think it's hard for women whose body is their career to even become pregnant because of what pregnancy does to most women. There is more pressure on entertainers to look even better than they did before they became pregnant to show that they still "got it". Men can age and get a little rounder, but women are not allowed the same luxury. I've always liked Peta but I really think she is trying so hard to prove that she's still the same fit dancer that she's overshot her mark.

Peta has always been a bit on the slim side... but it does look like she lost a LOT of muscle mass in her legs. Scroll back through her Instagram history to see her with Nyle a few seasons ago. Her upper body is now more or less the same, but it looks like her legs are about 3/4 the size what they once were.

I did not know anything about her personal life, that she is married, and to who....
But, seriously... I am like, what is wrong with her????
I mean, 'wrong'. Like, as in 'disturbing'.

You don't get any double standard with me.
If it is inappropriate for an older married male to totally oooooogle a young female coworker/castmate, have his hands all over her.... actually hang out his tongue,.... and to make comments about the sweat running down her chest, followed by "...she is just so G...D... delicious".
Wow.....

I do wonder why there has not been some real commentary and backlash about this.

It was like painful to watch. :sad2:

100%. Her sexual harassment of him in the first episode was unbearable. I fast-forwarded past her in the next episode.

Monday's dances

Nikki Bella and Artem – Viennese Waltz (Song: “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna)
1-800-868-3409

Victoria Arlen and Val – Quickstep (Song: “Tubthumping” by Chumbawamba)
1-800-868-3413

Derek Fisher and Sharna – Cha Cha (Song: “Fresh Prince of Bel Aire” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince)
1-800-868-3403

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb – Jazz (Song: “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch” by the Four Tops)
1-800-868-3410

Nick Lachey and Peta – Jazz (Song: “Jump! (For My Love)” by The Pointer Sisters)
1-800-868-3408

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Charleston (Song: “Glory Days” by Michael Giacchino)
1-800-868-3406

Drew Scott and Emma – Argentine Tango (Song: “Red Right Hand” by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds)
1-800-868-3404

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Jazz (Song: “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper)
1-800-868-3412

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Salsa (Song: “The Breaks” by Kurtis Blow)
1-800-868-3411

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Jive (Song: “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!)
1-800-868-3407

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Samba (Song: “It’s Gonna Be Me” by NSync)
1-800-868-3405
Better music this week

Peta has always been a bit on the slim side... but it does look like she lost a LOT of muscle mass in her legs. Scroll back through her Instagram history to see her with Nyle a few seasons ago. Her upper body is now more or less the same, but it looks like her legs are about 3/4 the size what they once were.

That's it. I said too lean but I really meant serious atrophy.

Peta had what I would call the perfect body. Hopefully it is just stress and not her thinking she has to be skinny, when she is a professional athlete (I know they/you are artists as well :goodvibes). I am hoping.

And Sasha - another favourite of mine - and Gleb's I Can't Help Myself. That song is smile inducing. Off topic but love songs that stand the test of time.

The Redskins game is preempting DWTS tonight :'( Is there somewhere I can watch the dances online?

I like football and usually DVR and watch after DWTS but now I'm irritated (which is my husband every week...lol)

Tom also mentioned the one question about Victoria that I had about how will she know if she hurts herself. He said how she has a lot of tape and ankle/leg supports on her legs so they don't get all twisted. :thumbsup2

I actually liked Drew this week! We bobbled a little about 3/4 the way through but I agree with the scores.

Derek: love Sharna! Cute cha-cha. It sounded like Alfonso was singing! A tiny bit over scored.

Victoria: I really liked it! She was amazing and so was Val.

It sounded like Alfonso was singing!

I think this season some of the songs are the original songs. Last week I swear I heard Barry Manilow singing. :scratchin That or they finally got singers who can sing. :confused3

I was waiting for Beyonce's sister to come smack them around the elevator. :lmao:

Vanessa: she's my guilty pleasure. I really liked her tonight.

Nikki: Yowsa! I need a cold shower. Totally underscored.

Vanessa: she's my guilty pleasure. I really liked her tonight.

Nikki: Yowsa! I need a cold shower. Totally underscored.

Agreed on underscoring Nikki. I think they're still trying to "normalize" the couples. While it lacked the feel of a traditional Viennese Waltz, it still was a good performance with a lot of technical content.

Derek's Cha Cha I thought was terrible. It just felt flat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter