Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Whitney sure knows how to showcase her partner. The dancing wasn't really wonderful, but the performance was freaking awesome.

I know this opinion in my next sentence isn't popular, but here it is. Whitney is not the best dancer. :stir:

Remember to vote and strategize well!

12 votes per phone or Facebook.

I know this opinion in my next sentence isn't popular, but here it is. Whitney is not the best dancer. :stir:
You're allowed ... She's certainly not the best. I was talking about her choreography. She did a good job focusing on Frankie.

just got a good look at Erin's outfit. Is it a leftover from the Filming of The Handmaiden's Tale?

That's what I said! :crazy2: :lmao:

that had to be by far the worst dress she has ever worn. All I could think of was Endora in Bewitched.

Loved Frankie, Jordan and Lindsay.

I really think Frankie could win it all, no dance background, likable and enthusiastic, triple threat.

Frankie was great. :yay:
Liked Jordan and Vanessa.
I thought Nick did much better but he still needs to loosen up a bit.:headache:
Erin's dress. :crazy2:

Monday's dances

Nikki Bella and Artem – Viennese Waltz (Song: “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna)
1-800-868-3409

Victoria Arlen and Val – Quickstep (Song: “Tubthumping” by Chumbawamba)
1-800-868-3413

Derek Fisher and Sharna – Cha Cha (Song: “Fresh Prince of Bel Aire” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince)
1-800-868-3403

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb – Jazz (Song: “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch” by the Four Tops)
1-800-868-3410

Nick Lachey and Peta – Jazz (Song: “Jump! (For My Love)” by The Pointer Sisters)
1-800-868-3408

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Charleston (Song: “Glory Days” by Michael Giacchino)
1-800-868-3406

Drew Scott and Emma – Argentine Tango (Song: “Red Right Hand” by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds)
1-800-868-3404

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Jazz (Song: “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper)
1-800-868-3412

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Salsa (Song: “The Breaks” by Kurtis Blow)
1-800-868-3411

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Jive (Song: “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!)
1-800-868-3407

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Samba (Song: “It’s Gonna Be Me” by NSync)
1-800-868-3405

Blasphemous talk.:D ;) I love Witney.

Thoughts, most nothing to do with dancing, sorry :rotfl2: -

*Enjoying having Mark back
*Thought I would miss Julianne - haven't
*Loved when Cheryl said to annoying man, "Boo hoo get back on the floor".
*Len seems happier this season - Julianne, hmmm. Just joking but he really is smiling more often.
*Vanessa is doing really well and never knew she was so goofy and full of life - can do without my husband is so hot though - actually can do without her husband
*I don't know - Peta - Peta Peta Peta - she seems off in personality somehow and so lean. Such a beautiful woman but so incredibly lean
*Glad Barbara is gone. Was starting to get uncomfortable for her. Always was surprised she was married to a man.
*May Keo get one of the best celebrity dancers at some point!
*Loving Frankie. What a great surprise
*Am wowed by the ESPN reporter - have no understanding how one can come back so well from such a state - really incredible

Blasphemous talk.:D ;) I love Witney.

Thoughts, most nothing to do with dancing, sorry :rotfl2: -

*Enjoying having Mark back
*Thought I would miss Julianne - haven't
*Loved when Cheryl said to annoying man, "Boo hoo get back on the floor".
*Len seems happier this season - Julianne, hmmm. Just joking but he really is smiling more often.
*Vanessa is doing really well and never knew she was so goofy and full of life - can do without my husband is so hot though - actually can do without her husband
*I don't know - Peta - Peta Peta Peta - she seems off in personality somehow and so lean. Such a beautiful woman but so incredibly lean
*Glad Barbara is gone. Was starting to get uncomfortable for her. Always was surprised she was married to a man.
*May Keo get one of the best celebrity dancers at some point!
*Loving Frankie. What a great surprise
*Am wowed by the ESPN reporter - have no understanding how one can come back so well from such a state - really incredible
Yes! to everything except (1) I never got a gay vibe from Barbara and (2) "lean" is too kind of a description for what's going on with Peta ... I worry about her.

Yes! to everything except (1) I never got a gay vibe from Barbara and (2) "lean" is too kind of a description for what's going on with Peta ... I worry about her.

I didn't mean to be flippant about Peta. I too am worried about her. Something seems off. She doesn't seem full of life as she usually was before.

Hopefully she is simply run down, having an infant.

Was going to make a joke about Maks there but will refrain. Well I guess I didn't really refrain. :goodvibes

The reason I think gay vibe with Barbara is simply because she goes out of her way on Shark Tank and on DWTS to insert her heterosexuality ad nauseam. But I hear ya. :goodvibes

Last edited:
Monday's dances

Nikki Bella and Artem – Viennese Waltz (Song: “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna)
1-800-868-3409

Victoria Arlen and Val – Quickstep (Song: “Tubthumping” by Chumbawamba)
1-800-868-3413

Derek Fisher and Sharna – Cha Cha (Song: “Fresh Prince of Bel Aire” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince)
1-800-868-3403

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb – Jazz (Song: “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch” by the Four Tops)
1-800-868-3410

Nick Lachey and Peta – Jazz (Song: “Jump! (For My Love)” by The Pointer Sisters)
1-800-868-3408

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Charleston (Song: “Glory Days” by Michael Giacchino)
1-800-868-3406

Drew Scott and Emma – Argentine Tango (Song: “Red Right Hand” by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds)
1-800-868-3404

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Jazz (Song: “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper)
1-800-868-3412

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Salsa (Song: “The Breaks” by Kurtis Blow)
1-800-868-3411

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Jive (Song: “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!)
1-800-868-3407

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Samba (Song: “It’s Gonna Be Me” by NSync)
1-800-868-3405
I'm dreading Mark, Lindsey and Wham.

I didn't mean to be flippant about Peta. I too am worried about her. Something seems off. She doesn't seem full of life as she usually was before.

Hopefully she is simply run down, having an infant.

Maybe she has post-partum depression. :(

Vanessa Lachey had it. So, maybe, this "married couples" competition will be good for Peta, if she does have PPD. Vanessa might be able to help her through it by giving her someone to talk to. :hug: :thumbsup2

I was surprised to hear Barbara is married, especially the way she was oogling Keo. But, also being such a strong Alpha personality, I kind of doubted that she'd find just as strong of an Alpha male to partner with. And she seems like she'd detest being with a weaker Beta male, where she leads & runs their relationship.

Googling, it turns out Barbara is with a strong Alpha male. Captain William F. Higgins was a former FBI special agent, Commander оf Southern Command - Nеw York Naval Militia, in the U.S. Naval Reserve and has been decorated with numerous military medals.

I did not know anything about her personal life, that she is married, and to who....
But, seriously... I am like, what is wrong with her????
I mean, 'wrong'. Like, as in 'disturbing'.

You don't get any double standard with me.
If it is inappropriate for an older married male to totally oooooogle a young female coworker/castmate, have his hands all over her.... actually hang out his tongue,.... and to make comments about the sweat running down her chest, followed by "...she is just so G...D... delicious".
Wow.....

I do wonder why there has not been some real commentary and backlash about this.

It was like painful to watch. :sad2:

She probably got a few comments last season she was in from the producers that she looked a bit "big" after having a kid.

Even coming from another dancer - she's looking very lean.
I think it's hard for women whose body is their career to even become pregnant because of what pregnancy does to most women. There is more pressure on entertainers to look even better than they did before they became pregnant to show that they still "got it". Men can age and get a little rounder, but women are not allowed the same luxury. I've always liked Peta but I really think she is trying so hard to prove that she's still the same fit dancer that she's overshot her mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter