• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I just realized, :idea: the costumers must have to measure the stars every week as the stars lose so much weight throughout the season.

Hopefully they have one assistant for each costume, otherwise it would be a nightmare. Most of the costumes have some level of stretch to them though. But losing 15+ lbs in 2 weeks? Yea that's definitely major readjustment.

I noticed that Sasha lost weight just from the time they took her promo pics. Good for her! Sounds like people were real jerks to her.

Hopefully they have one assistant for each costume, otherwise it would be a nightmare. Most of the costumes have some level of stretch to them though. But losing 15+ lbs in 2 weeks? Yea that's definitely major readjustment.
They've been practicing longer than two weeks so I think it has been a little more gradual.

I can't imagine getting those costumes done every week!

Hi guys! Just caught up on dvr.

I'm not a huge Jordan fan, but that was fun to watch. Also, please, please, please never let Erin sing Happy Birthday again. My ears!

That was one of the better Sambas I've seen on the show. Still some technique lacking especially in those promenade runs... but pretty good.

I noticed that Sasha lost weight just from the time they took her promo pics. Good for her! Sounds like people were real jerks to her.

::yes:: A friend was a die hard fan of the show. She explained Sasha and the other girls all were about the same size when they started on the show. Then she suddenly started gaining weight, really quickly, while the other girls remained thin. The costumers on Pretty Little Liars, apparently only knew how to costume the really thin girls, which made it all that much worse for Sasha, who looked bad in everything and her weight was highlighted. And of course, social media and the fans of the skinny girls were mercilessly viscous to Sasha. :sad: :sad2:

Last edited:
Loved Jordan! Agree with CA and Mr Grmpy. He needs to practice in the shoes he dances in.

::yes:: A friend was a die hard fan of the show. She explained Sasha and the other girls all were about the same size when they started on the show. Then she suddenly started gaining weight, really quickly, while the other girls remained thin. The costumers on Pretty Little Liars, apparently only knew how to costume the really thin girls, which made it all that much worse for Sasha, who looked bad in everything hand her weight was highlighted. And of course, social media and the fans of the skinny girls were mercilessly viscous to Sasha. :sad: :sad2:

That kind of stuff is awful... it happened to a friend of mine (her hormones also went out of wack), and even people she called close friends were merciless to her. Once she got her health sorted out the pounds flew off though.

She dances very well - I loved her facial expressions in her Samba. It made it so much more enjoyable when you know someone is enjoying themselves.

I can't imagine getting those costumes done every week!

I saw an interview where the costumes are recycled. Like one of Kym's costume the season before may be on Peta this season. :teleport: They try to make they look different by replacing the trim & stuff. The paso doble stuff is probably left pretty much the same. But, there must be a lot of taking in and letting out and replacing whole sections because the stars are such different sizes. :upsidedow

just got a good look at Erin's outfit. Is it a leftover from the Filming of The Handmaiden's Tale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter