Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

Here is everything that broke today while I was working:

Troupe: Sasha, Alexis Warr, Kateryna Klishyna, Ezra Sosa

Another celeb: Joseph Baena (son of Arnold Schwarzenegger)

The thing is ABC was chopping the show regardless...Disney+ at least gives it another outlet and could very well change the way tv is done with streaming

The show lost me as a fan when winning became more of a popularity contest (like the radio personality who was clearly a mediocre dancer) and won just because he had a big fan base.

Women:
Britt Stewart
Cheryl Burke
Peta Murgatroyd
Sharna Burgess
Emma Slater
Koko Iwasaki
Daniella Karagach
Witney Carson

Men:
Val Chmerkovskiy
Alan Bersten
Artem Chigvintsev
Gleb Savchenko
Louis Van Amstel
Brandon Armstrong
Pasha Pashkov

Sharna won't be a pro despite earlier rumors. She's still in talks to be involved somehow. Lindsay Arnold also confirmed she's not doing dancing this season and focusing on her family

Here is everything that broke today while I was working:

Troupe: Sasha, Alexis Warr, Kateryna Klishyna, Ezra Sosa

Another celeb: Joseph Baena (son of Arnold Schwarzenegger)
...okay - stupid question time: how is his last name not Schwarzenegger??

...a Mickey head mirror ball? Seriously?
....don't MAKE me get out mah kitteh:

kitty-machine-gun.gif

There’s two cast reveals this week, I won’t be around more than likely to post. I’m currently in the happiest place on earth for a much needed vacay

Wasn't he born out of an affair and it wasn't widely known that he was Arnold's? So his mother gave him her last name?
...valid explanation....but if she went out of her way to share the fact that he is Arnold's, why not give him his rightful name? :confused3

...valid explanation....but if she went out of her way to share the fact that he is Arnold's, why not give him his rightful name? :confused3

Wow, you really missed a big scandal. Joseph Baena's mother was the housekeeper for Arnold & Maria Shriver. She never told anyone, not even Joseph, who the father was. So Joseph bore her last name. When Joseph Baena was around 7-8 years old, Arnold figured it out, as Joseph was starting to look like him. Even Maria asked his mom if Arnold was the father. When Arnold finally admitted to his family he was the father, it ended his marriage and his family fell apart. (Although it took another 10 years, until last year, for Maria to legally divorce him.)

When Joseph hit his early teens, he began to look so much like Arnold the rest of the world figured it out.

It's only been in recent years that Patrick Schwarzenegger has been seen out and about with Joseph. So the family had slowly been accepting him as a sibling.

Apparently DWTS has added, "Children of famous celebrities" as a category. They started with Christie Brinkley's daughter. Last year was Olivia Jade, daughter of college cheating scandal mom, Lori Loughlin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter