Date night dinner recs near Boardwalk

jess2022

Mouseketeer
We have our first stay booked at Boardwalk, and there are so many date night dinner choices! What would you choose and why?

Topolino
Flying Fish
Bluezoo
il Mulino

They are all great! honestly I would choose the restaurant based on what food sticks out to you most :-)

These are all different cuisines so go with your heart's desire. All really really good choices!

I would choose FF because it’s one of the best restaurants on property, IMO.

I would not chose blue zoo because a Christmas dinner there was marred by the worst service on property. It was so bad I don’t recall what we ate.

Those are all good choices and you'll probably be happy with any of them. We recently ate at FF and really enjoyed it. Great food and service. We are always happy with Il Mulino, although it might be a bit too noisy for a date night.

I would pick flying fish. I thought the food at bluezoo was fab but it’s louder than flying fish.

I will also say Flying Fish. First it is so convenient to the BW and second it is a beautiful restaurant with great food.

I use to love the FF. Went last year with two other couples and just weren't impressed.
Maybe we had an off night because I recommended it based on past experiences.

Given your choices, I would chose Topolinos. You can walk over and take the skyliner.
Love the atmosphere of the bar area for a pre dinner drink and then dinner and can go outside and watch the fireworks if you chose.

I use to love the FF. Went last year with two other couples and just weren't impressed.
Maybe we had an off night because I recommended it based on past experiences.

Given your choices, I would chose Topolinos. You can walk over and take the skyliner.
Love the atmosphere of the bar area for a pre dinner drink and then dinner and can go outside and watch the fireworks if you chose.

Topolinos is what I'm currently favoring after looking at the menus :) All the recs for FF was swaying me a bit though. Thanks!

We've not eaten at Bluezoo, but of the other three I'd pick Topolino's. Though we've thoroughly enjoyed Flying Fish and Il Mulino as well. You really can't go wrong with any of them.

We have our first stay booked at Boardwalk, and there are so many date night dinner choices! What would you choose and why?

Topolino
Flying Fish
Bluezoo
il Mulino

In order of preference:

Topolino's - great food, beautiful view, love riding the Skyliner!
bluezoo - great food
Il Mulino - arguably best Italian food on property
Flying Fish - good food, but service is hit or miss. The server we had last time was better suited for WCC . . it made for a very awkward, poorly timed meal that we aren't anxious to repeat any time soon.

As others have said, what sticks out menu wise?

I’ve eaten at all of those and Topolino’s is my favorite meal in WDW. But if you wanted to stay in the Boardwalk area, Flying Fish isn’t far behind.

Blue Zoo and Mulino are a tier down for me, but good restaurants nonetheless. Can get a cheaper meal too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter