Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Great Eric takes picture of Nicole to show Holly who won't understand didly about it and the foster mother will recognize her as the woman in the park. How stupid can you be? I want her to get Holly back and dump Brady. He needs some serious counseling to get over his jealousy.

They just don't think things through.
Brady can go into rehab or on long vacation for a bit. His jealousy is out of hand. It's time to move on. She's leaving the show anyways.

I watched Friday's episode with Hattie and Bonnie in the hotel room. Those two are great, and were hilarious to watch during the adult entertainment! Was it ever addressed why Bonnie still had price tags on her clothes? I missed Thursday's episode.

Yes they did seem to be having a lot of fun. Neither one of them gets to act crazy normally.

Can I just say that I have always loved Bonnie!
I was sad to see that character go so I'm happy we can have her back for a little bit.

Not too happy about Lucas and Brady drinking although Lucas was pretty funny.

I'm glad Sonny and Chad have remembered a bit more.

My dad has been saying since the beginning of this storyline that whoever has the amulet is the killer although now we all think Eric is not actually the killer.

Deidre is reminding me of when she was the Salem serial killer how she'd switch up between her calm and crazy self depending on who she was around lol.

I don't always keep up on the who's coming and going... Is Will definitely coming back? Sami/EJ anyone hear anything about them?

Yes me too. The last I heard he said, "Maybe, someday". Wonder what he is doing now? I don't remember what Kate gave him.

Yes me too. The last I heard he said, "Maybe, someday". Wonder what he is doing now? I don't remember what Kate gave him.

He said he wanted to pursue other acting opportunities but its not like he's made a name for himself in the last 3 years.

Kristen went into the morge and gave him some kind of injection.
We were never told exactly what it was.
From the wording it would appear to the average person that he wanted his body taken to a final resting place however to those of us that know DOOL's history it likely could have been that the injection was either to bring him back from the dead or he was never actually dead to begin with and they gave him something to keep him unconscious until he arrived at a different location.
Essentially they gave us a hint that if James Scott wanted to come back they could easily make it happen.

Mmmm, James Scott. I so wish that he'd return. He and Samantha Jean. He truly did get her. Although when Sami was not with EJ I was always rooting for Lucas. He too gets her and takes her for who she is. I wish that they's bring her back full time with either guy. Lucas needs Sami back, if not as a partner as a best friend.

Mmmm, James Scott. I so wish that he'd return. He and Samantha Jean. He truly did get her. Although when Sami was not with EJ I was always rooting for Lucas. He too gets her and takes her for who she is. I wish that they's bring her back full time with either guy. Lucas needs Sami back, if not as a partner as a best friend.

I also liked Sami with Rafe. Although I think that was because they reminded me so much of Luis and Sheridan from Passions.
Speaking of... when Brady and Arrianna were together it was like Ethan and Theresa from Passions were together and I was so happy. Wish they hadn't killed her off.

So the night Nicole and Eric spent together was in his room right? Did Nic kill Demios? Lucas was great yesterday. I wish he'd get a decent storyline. I loved the Hattie and Bonnie stuff.

So the night Nicole and Eric spent together was in his room right? Did Nic kill Demios? Lucas was great yesterday. I wish he'd get a decent storyline. I loved the Hattie and Bonnie stuff.

Not sure if Nicole kille dhim, bu that woudl be interesting to explore. Doubt that she'd ever get Holly at that point. Although with her having held her and Eric taking pictures to give to the foster mom, she might never get her. But we'll see. Since she's leaving the show anything is possible.

Thanks for that reminder Queen of the WDW Scene. I appreciate it and I now remember that.

I haven't seen his name in ANYTHING. I hope they can get him back with Sami. The deMiras need him back with Andre and kick Kate to the curb.

Just saw something that Jack is coming back. Most likely in spirit form again although we never saw his body and they glazed over the fact that they have a funeral off screen so my guy could always be alive! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter