Dci 2010

Pinnie

<font color=green>Working a Dream Job<br><font col
Has a DCI 2010 thread been started here yet? Less than 10 weeks for the start of the season!

pinnie

My vacation for the week of finals week was denied......

So taking time off for even part of the summer is not looking good....so no.

Aww, Mike, that's not good!!! We already snagged tickets for Kalamazoo, Murfreesboro, Minneapolis and Finals week. I am hoping Toledo works out for us, too.

Maybe once they "fix" the Citrus Bowl's field, DCI will come back.

pinnie

I have tickets to finals.....50 yard line....and a hotel within walking distance.

Dont worry, I will be there! ;)

As far as the Citrus Bowl goes, forget it! "Drums in the Slums" If DCI wants to come back to Orlando, they need to play nice with UCF and have it over there.

I'm excited, hoping I can get to the Atlanta show again this year and also hoping I can do the Blue Stars home show followed by the Minneapolis show! I'm thinking of coming north in early July and getting my fix of drum corps till early August. yay for having a job I can do from anywhere lol

We have our hotel booked for finals week, too. We are right by the stadium, just across the street! I think our tickets are one section lower than last year. We definately want to hear quarterfinals when the roof is open.

I am going to miss I & E!

pinnie

I'm excited, hoping I can get to the Atlanta show again this year and also hoping I can do the Blue Stars home show followed by the Minneapolis show! I'm thinking of coming north in early July and getting my fix of drum corps till early August. yay for having a job I can do from anywhere lol

Such good memories of Atlanta when the roof opened and the rains poured in! We were just one section away from the waterfall!

pinnie

Now THAT was the jumpstart I needed on this Monday! Thanks, Mike!

pinnie

Holy cow! I don't know a think about these troupes anymore, but that was incredible.

They've come a looooong way since my cousins were in the Magnificent Yankees! :teeth:

anyone catching DCI on the big screen this week? I will be arriving in Anaheim on Thursday, so might go since the parks close early that night. Unless there is some secret World of Color testing going on that I can watch.

If not, just seeing SCV and Ballet for Martha on the big screen in HD will be worth it. Plus 87 Sky Ryders (bring the kleenex).

I want to, but I'm in WI right now and there are no theaters near me showing it :-( Of course AMC PI has it, but I'm not there

Bummer man. Of course there is no B* love on this one, even though their show last year was one of my top 3 for the season.

Bummer man. Of course there is no B* love on this one, even though their show last year was one of my top 3 for the season.

yeah, so it goes. But this year has a pretty cool concept and they have the potential to do some really cool things on the field. Maybe next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter