DDC Fantasy Baseball

Loks like there is no stopping the Gray Sox. They are just destroying everyone they play.

No worries I seem to always lose these things in the championship game. 2 years running in my basketball and football leagues.

Will be fun to see who lands in the playoffs with so many teams within a game or two of each other.

Norm's comment about a win in the draft reminded me of something I need to bring up for conversation. When I set the league up, I set it to have 2 keepers for next year. I've modified the keeper rules to allow one Batter and one Pitcher to be kept.

What does everyone think? Do we want more keepers? Less keepers? No restrictions or some other restrictions on who can be kept?

Norm's comment about a win in the draft reminded me of something I need to bring up for conversation. When I set the league up, I set it to have 2 keepers for next year. I've modified the keeper rules to allow one Batter and one Pitcher to be kept.

What does everyone think? Do we want more keepers? Less keepers? No restrictions or some other restrictions on who can be kept?

I haven't been over .500 all season, so clearly I didn't draft all too well. I may be smart enough to pick a batter and a pitcher. Well, may be lucky enough.

I like the way you setup the keepers. Seems pretty fair.

I haven't been over .500 all season, so clearly I didn't draft all too well. I may be smart enough to pick a batter and a pitcher. Well, may be lucky enough.

I'm with Norm. The only time I was over .500 was in week 3. I may be able to pick a pitcher and hitter though. I'll ask my 13 year old, he's better at these things than I am. One of each sounds fair to me.

I'm just throwing it out for discussion. Thanks for the feedback. I've got to think that everybody has at least one Pitcher and one Batter on their team that is a solid player that they'd like to keep around next year. Since we didn't have any specific keeper rules set earlier, I'd be willing to back off the Batter/Pitcher part and just let everybody keep 2 players of their choosing, but that's why I'm trying to get some feedback from everybody.

Thanks

I'm just throwing it out for discussion. Thanks for the feedback. I've got to think that everybody has at least one Pitcher and one Batter on their team that is a solid player that they'd like to keep around next year. Since we didn't have any specific keeper rules set earlier, I'd be willing to back off the Batter/Pitcher part and just let everybody keep 2 players of their choosing, but that's why I'm trying to get some feedback from everybody.

Thanks

1 batter and 1 pitcher seems very reasonable

My team is so bad I'm not sure there is a worthy player. Yikes

My team is so bad I'm not sure there is a worthy player. Yikes

Good point. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::lmao:

I don't know. If I had your team I'd probably keep Adrian Gonzalez and Mike Minor. I've got Minor in another league and plan on keeping him.

And remember, the trade deadline is August 30. You can always make a trade to get someone that you want to have as a keeper until the trade deadline passes.

How bizarre was this. I couldn't log on because ESPN wanted me to re-validate my ID, which I have had since 2004. Once I figured that out and did that, it was no problem.

Man, what a tight game against the Phillies, pulled it out when my hitters scored 48 points on sunday, by far my best hitting day this season.

Well, I figured I'd better dust off this old thread. I sent out an e-mail reminder through our ESPN league this morning, but I want to cross post just so that everyone will see draft date info ASAP and can speak up if they don't like it.

Good morning. I just wanted to send out a reminder that Keeper picks are due by next Monday. As of right now, it looks like all teams except for Donald's Dingers, Team West, Epic Phillies and Steamboat Willies have their Keepers set. If you have already set your picks, you can still change them up until the deadline at 7PM on March 10.

Also, I've not seen any feedback on draft times, so unless there is some vocal opposition, I'm going to plan to keep the draft at our tentatively set time of 8PM Eastern on March 13.

Thanks!

What was that old saying about the lead off batter setting the tone for the season? Puig went 3/10 as my fantasy lead off batter. Does that apply to fantasy baseball?

I do not recognize these games in Australia, what the heck is MLB thinking:furious: Season begins March 30th and 31st:thumbsup2 and if I was still living in Detroit I would be there on the 31st with my winter jacket of course:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter