DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Everything okay?
Yeah, just busy. Was umpiring on Saturday (until we got rained out), had company over Saturday evening for cards. Church on Sunday, then one of the girls from church had a play/musical we went to support, another function at church in the evening and then before you know it, weekend over.

Morning chaps, from a relatively murky London. Good catching up with the guys last night, ended up in Burger and Lobster, which, if any of you are in London, I can thoroughly recommend. I'll leave you to guess what they serve.

Yep, a wonderful start to spring. Looks like I might be spending the night in the office tomorrow
Take care fella, stay safe up there
On the bright side of things, got tickets for MNSSHP for me and DW F&W trip in September today.
Yep, doing mine today for August, so I can check it off. I've done the Paris one, but always wanted to see it in WDW. Hopefully the winds missed you mate. I don't think I've ever worked anywhere where at least once I have questioned an edict that came down from on high as if they had just busted out of the nuthouse.
I've had 8 shots since around 5 PM
:worship: Well that's one hell of a Monday. Good vibes brother.

Morning gents. Got just about another hour to go and then I can head home to sleep.

Yeah, just busy. Was umpiring on Saturday (until we got rained out), had company over Saturday evening for cards. Church on Sunday, then one of the girls from church had a play/musical we went to support, another function at church in the evening and then before you know it, weekend over.

Sounds busy... but a good kind of busy. :)

Good catching up with the guys last night, ended up in Burger and Lobster, which, if any of you are in London, I can thoroughly recommend. I'll leave you to guess what they serve.

I love a good pizza place.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Storms didn't materialize but schools let out early so the kids would not get wet from rain showers? Heavy stuff was far south of us
Thanks guys, I did enjoy going south for the day. Found out there is a big party tomorrow so may be back down there again. Life didn't suck today. The kid is enjoying the day in Costa Rica. She was supposed to go to a Marine Reserve but it is closed on Mondays so she went hiking instead. Flying back on Wednesday. Hope your Monday wasn't too bad. Sorry Mike.
Thanks and good to see you and PP had a good start to the week. If ya head back down safe travels.
Drinking Cabo Wabo tequila anejo. Wow, I can taste the oak. I've had 8 shots since around 5 PM, without even using the salt. I used a lemon wedge chaser since I had one, but I'm not sure it was needed.
Sounds like you have a replacement for bourbon, 8, WOW!
Sorry to hear it Mike. At least your top management, the Governor, hasn't declared war on you. I'm with you on the MVMCP, but it will be another 5 years until youngest out of HS, and then we'll go that coveted first week in December.
Thanks and be careful on that first week of December stuff, if they are in college break doesn't normally start that early.
Busy, but sounds like a really good busy.
It's nice to see Cricket finally making an impact in the US. ;)
:rotfl2:

Happy Tuesday. Work all wrapped up at job #1. Late night meeting for job #2.

Yep, doing mine today for August, so I can check it off. I've done the Paris one, but always wanted to see it in WDW. Hopefully the winds missed you mate. I don't think I've ever worked anywhere where at least once I have questioned an edict that came down from on high as if they had just busted out of the nuthouse

I didn't realize they started in August. We had the best trip when kids were younger before school started - smaller crowds. Looking to go back then again.

Sounds like you have a replacement for bourbon, 8, WOW!

Thanks and be careful on that first week of December stuff, if they are in college break doesn't normally start that early.

:rotfl2:

Well, you slice a lemon in half and then in fourths for wedges, right? It was over a 3-4 hour time frame.

I wasn't thinking about them. I was trying to find that December time after Thanksgiving so the MCMCP are out, points are low, and kids are still in school. There's also that last week of October into November where you can get the last MNSSHP & first MVMCP in same trip. Rumor is Jersey week is around then though, which I definitely would want to avoid.

I didn't realize they started in August. We had the best trip when kids were younger before school started - smaller crowds. Looking to go back then again
I think this year is the earliest they have started. We are going on the 28th Aug. Nice little cheeky DVC discount as well, so all 4 tickets were about £200.
I'm not sure whether to get an ADR or just hit somewhere like Caseys at about 430.
I think "Cadaver Dan" could be the costume of choice.

Are you still going in July this year, or August?

Afternoon guys,

Home sick today. Sinuses have been killing me for over a week and decided to try to stay at home to see if it would improve somewhat.

Oh and welcome to Spring!

Home sick today. Sinuses have been killing me for over a week and decided to try to stay at home to see if it would improve somewhat.

So, straight out of winter into Hay Fever? Hope you get better mate

I think this year is the earliest they have started. We are going on the 28th Aug. Nice little cheeky DVC discount as well, so all 4 tickets were about £200.
I'm not sure whether to get an ADR or just hit somewhere like Caseys at about 430.
I think "Cadaver Dan" could be the costume of choice.

Are you still going in July this year, or August?

We are going first week in June this year, followed by the weekend at Vero Beach.

As for MNSSHP, we have tried it both ways. Columbia Harbour House is a favorite, but they rotate the restaurants that stay open during party. We also did a TS restaurant before so they wouldn't be overly tired during the party, but since they are older, we've just grab stuff to go. I fed them the large ice cream cookie sandwiches from the ice cream place by the plaza one trip. I won dad of the year for that.

I have always had a question about this part of your language.

Why would you cut a lemon in fourths, but 25c and 15 mins in Football is a Quarter?

I didn't come up with it. That's above my pay grade.

Afternoon guys,

Sorry to hear it. Get well soon.

Thanks Guys.

Not hay fever, just a nasty cold that I've been fighting for a couple of weeks.
1*ZMHmGkX0e_UXogieqMuCqA.gif

Yeah, they boil it up real nice.

Nothing better than wet pizza. Makes it easier to eat with a spoon.

Storms didn't materialize but schools let out early so the kids would not get wet from rain showers? Heavy stuff was far south of us

Nothing worse than a soggy child. Close call.

Afternoon guys,

Hope you feel better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter