DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

We'll be at POFQ with annual passes this June. We plan to return in December 2017. We'll probably stay at CSR unless we get major pixie dust that would allow us to stay at WL.

1. Does anyone know the bounceback offer for December 20-28? (It looks like last year was free dining)
2. Is there ever an AP discount available for those dates?
3. If there is an AP discount can it be combined with free dining? (not likely, huh?)

Thank you!

a Deal for us in Canada turned out to be not so great. FD is what I am looking for no doubt. The bounce back has it Dec. 8th -20th this year and I really would like to be home before it starts to really pick up.

When does the Busy really start in Dec?

Last edited:
I am correct on both of these things right?
We want to go Dec. 16 check out the 23. Historically FD is on stays December 10 through December 21, 2016 which means check out on Dec 22???
Also, this means we could only book FD (if it is offered and we can grab it) from Dec 16 check out on Dec 22, we wouldn't be able to book it for the final night we want to be there? And we would need 2 reservations?
Yes you are correct.

No, you would not need to check out the 22nd and make 2 reservations so you can stay until the 23rd.
Free dining is as long as you check in during it you get it up to 14 dates of your trip. Unlike a room discount you need to be there the days it includes.
You would get it dec 16-23rd.

Booked Dec. 7-14, FD would be great, unfortunately we are unable to change the dates, because our DD is attending a medical conference, if necessary can we split our reservation? Thanks

We booked the 25th-29th, went through a TA, and are saving about $1000 vs. what Disney is currently showing.

Just a heads up.

The bounce back has it Dec. 8th -20th this year and I really would like to be home before it starts to really pick up.

Sorry if I'm confused, but were you offered a bounce back with FD recently? We just returned and the bounce back we were offered didn't include FD. Been kicking myself for not booking the bounce back but hopeful for a better deal. Does anyone know historically when offers are out for this time? We're flexible on dates but looking for something in the first two weeks of the month at a Deluxe.

Sorry if I'm confused, but were you offered a bounce back with FD recently? We just returned and the bounce back we were offered didn't include FD. Been kicking myself for not booking the bounce back but hopeful for a better deal. Does anyone know historically when offers are out for this time? We're flexible on dates but looking for something in the first two weeks of the month at a Deluxe.

the bounce back i have been seeing now is room discounts. I know peeps who booked fd for this trip a while back and it is fd and ive seen people talk about it online.

Just back. Had such a good time on the last day I booked our flights to go back for Dec 7-17. Now to figure out where to stay. Ty all who have contributed!

I will also be watching this thread. Going in early Dec. We are thinking to reserve a one bedroom villa at Beach Club or Boardwalk

Anyone have any thoughts on what is normally expected for a discount in early December (8-11 for us)? We've booked the Grand Floridian through a TA at around $500 per night and wasn't sure if I should hope for a better deal in the near future. Thanks!

Anyone have any thoughts on what is normally expected for a discount in early December (8-11 for us)? We've booked the Grand Floridian through a TA at around $500 per night and wasn't sure if I should hope for a better deal in the near future. Thanks!

Usually a room discount or free dining with check in right around then...if the resort is booking up already, there likely won't be a discount (our situation at WL and I noticed Poly is booked up already Dec 1-7.)...I should say they will offer one, but the resort likely won't have any rooms.

Typically GF does have rooms available with discount then, but I only watch the lower-priced rooms (not CL).

Taking my parents and son for the first time. There will be 5 of us total so planning on renting DVC but might be persuaded by a good discount so following.

The pin code for the summer came out about 2 weeks ago - anyone have an idea of when the fall code (through Dec) came out a year ago?

The pin code for the summer came out about 2 weeks ago - anyone have an idea of when the fall code (through Dec) came out a year ago?
Not sure on the pin code but I believe free dining came out April 24 last year.

I read a rumor saying that FD will be released but the values AND moderates will be the QS dining plan and only the deluxe will get the standard dining plan. I hope that's not the case. I may have to book an off site for the first time if that's the case.

Ok - so I'm new to how adding on discounts work. If I book us a trip for December 2017 when no discounts are available, but then one becomes available (free dining or discount on resort), will Disney let me add the discount? Thanks for any help!

Ok - so I'm new to how adding on discounts work. If I book us a trip for December 2017 when no discounts are available, but then one becomes available (free dining or discount on resort), will Disney let me add the discount? Thanks for any help!
Yes, you can add the discount. I have our December trip booked already and if a discount comes out, I will just call and add it. It's pretty easy. We are staying at POR and at least a room discount would be nice!:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter