• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Deco Square Swap- Active- Check your groups!

Here are my groups, Love, Beach, and Girls

IMG_0502.jpg

Easter, Fall and Purple

IMG_0504.jpg

Hope you like them.

Cassey

These look awesome!

Just to let you know we will be on vacation starting this weekend and all next week. If you don't hear from me, this is why. :goodvibes

No problem - Have a great vacation!

Thank you!! I had fun with these and used up lots of odds and ends.

Cassey
I'm hoping to use up some of my paper stash too!
S :)

Is it okay if I mail these to you next week? I would like to mail before my trip if that is okay with you.

Cassey

Is it okay if I mail these to you next week? I would like to mail before my trip if that is okay with you.

Cassey

Make sure you get an okay from MickeyTeacher before mailing as their Disney trip is happening in the next week or 2 and you want to make sure she will be home when you package arrives.

Rebecca

Make sure you get an okay from MickeyTeacher before mailing as their Disney trip is happening in the next week or 2 and you want to make sure she will be home when you package arrives.

Rebecca

I wanted to make sure that we could catch each other. I will be leaving on April 12 and would like to mail this out before I leave. I won't mail unless she says okay to.

Cassey

Cassey
Please wait and mail next week around tuesday- so that they do not sit at the PO while we are away. we have someone staying at the house, but they often do not remember to check the outside door for packages.

I will be mailing my box on 4/11.
Got it! I will look for it when we return.

Rebecca
Oh, I need a trip- so this one can not get here fast enought. Can not wait to see you. ansley was asking for Mrs. Rebecca today!

I wanted to make sure that we could catch each other. I will be leaving on April 12 and would like to mail this out before I leave. I won't mail unless she says okay to.

Cassey
I totally understand. If you want to mail it, I can give you an alternate address (of a neighbor) that I know will be home and get it. She is in the swap also.

Will Tuesday April 5 work? Or would Friday the 8th be better? Which ever is better for you, we leave the 12th and I have appointments on the 11th so I was hoping to have everything mailed by the 8th. If I could count on DS to mail I would, but he has senioritis really bad and his brain has left the facilities if you know what I mean.:rotfl: Let me know what is best. Hope you have a great trip.

Cassey

I just checked my PM list and I don't have your info to mail this. Will you PM me when you have a chance? I know you are preparing to leave for your trip and if you don't get to it till you get back, I understand.

Cassey

Will Tuesday April 5 work? Or would Friday the 8th be better? Which ever is better for you, we leave the 12th and I have appointments on the 11th so I was hoping to have everything mailed by the 8th. If I could count on DS to mail I would, but he has senioritis really bad and his brain has left the facilities if you know what I mean.:rotfl: Let me know what is best. Hope you have a great trip.

Cassey

Mail them on the 8th- it should be fine.

Just wanted you to know I will be without the internet for a few days this week while I am on Spring Break at my in-laws.

Will report when I get back.

Shawna, I mailed April 8, here is the DC #0310 0480 0001 0908 2460. Hope you had a great trip!

Cassey

M. Boys-stripes and button
W. Holidays- Christmas
I. Kids (I am still going to do more to these-not happy with them yet:confused:)

IMG_38301.jpg

R. Seasons- Winter
C. Vacation-suns
E. Beach- Fish

IMG_38291.jpg

Shawna we had SO MUCH FUN with you all at the parks! having major disney withdrawls! so don'[t want to unpack and do laundry! talk to you soon!

will have my box in the mail tomorrow!

Shawna we had SO MUCH FUN with you all at the parks! having major disney withdrawls! so don'[t want to unpack and do laundry! talk to you soon!

will have my box in the mail tomorrow!

We had tons of fun with you guys too!

I'm home and ready for packages. The first one has arrived! JJ your package arrived! I have not opened it, but I will do so tomorrow night.

How is everyone doing? We are getting close to our mail by date.
I have half my groups finished and all my stuff bought, so I should be able to move throught these quick.

I am plugging along. I am working on these along with a couple of other swaps. I have several done completely, almost all others cut and hope to have them in the mail by the end of next week or May 2 at the latest. You will have by the due date for sure!!

Just need to bag, label, and mail : ) (Pictures posted on previous page, hope they are ok)

Just about finished. I'll be mailing before the mail date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter