Deco Square Swap- Active- Check your groups!

I apologize for my lack of communication. I know it wasn't very nice of me to not check in.

I will be postal tomorrow. The items should be there by the due date.

AWM-
no problem! I know how to get a hold of you if I had been worried!
Can not wait to see your stuff!
S :)

I will be postal by Wednesday at the latest. Just have two groups to finish, but am still in Maryland and not home to do it. Then, have DD's softball games Monday and Tuesday. So, another busy week. You will definitely have them by Friday!!

I will be postal by Wednesday at the latest. Just have two groups to finish, but am still in Maryland and not home to do it. Then, have DD's softball games Monday and Tuesday. So, another busy week. You will definitely have them by Friday!!

Can you give me an update me?

I am postal. Sending you the DC number. :)

Got it today!

I am very sorry....I didn't gt those last two groups done until about 10 minutes ago...just jumped on here to let you know. These will be postal tomorrow. I am sorry for the further delay! Will get DC also and yo should have them by Saturday.

Mine are postal...mail lady picked them up today. I will pm the DC tomorrow when she gives it back with the mail. Also, I will post my pix either tonight (if I can muster up the energy) or tomorrow morning.

Here are all my groups:

Boys:

3swaps086.jpg

Beach (E):

3swaps087.jpg

Love:

3swaps088.jpg

Garden:

3swaps089.jpg

Girls:

3swaps090.jpg

Holidays (ended up doing both):

3swaps091.jpg

Dogs:

3swaps092.jpg

Seasons:

3swaps093.jpg

School:

3swaps094.jpg

Colors (V1):

3swaps095.jpg

Toys:

3swaps096.jpg

Disney Parks:

3swaps097.jpg

Teens:

3swaps098.jpg

Colors (V):

3swaps099.jpg

Disney Colors:

3swaps100.jpg

Birthday:

3swaps101.jpg

Beach (E1):

3swaps102.jpg

Vacation:

3swaps103.jpg

Zoo:

3swaps104.jpg

Disney Characters:

3swaps105.jpg

OK...that's all folks! Hope you all like them!

Almost everything is here. My plan is to finish the sorting of what I have tomorrow and get everything ready to drop the last groups in Monday evening (as long as the last package arrives). If that happens, I will mail it out on Tuesday evening.

Please hold mine and mail no earlier than Thursday (later is fine- I just realized I didn't ask for my mail to be held)

Rebecca

Please hold mine and mail no earlier than Thursday (later is fine- I just realized I didn't ask for my mail to be held)

Rebecca

Got it- I will mail to on May 16, as I'm leaving to go to my nieces graduation on Thursday and will be gone all weekend. DH will be home, but I'm not sure he will be going out near the PO.

Quick update- everything is sorted except the last package- when it arrives, I will add the groups and seal everything up.

Thanks for all the goodies! I love them!

I missed out on this one, but I LOVE everything that's been posted!! Great job, y'all!!!

Can't wait for there to be another one. . . someone make sure I get in on it!!

Everything is ready to mail tomorrow after school.
I will let you know when it is all postal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter