Deco Square Swap- Active- Check your groups!

I have choosen the paper and the embellishments. I fi can stay in one place long enough I can get them finished in a couple of hours. I should be able to get them done and to you by the due date (I don't have time to be late as I have too many others piling up afterwards to work on).

Rebecca

Here are a few of my groups:

DSCN3281.jpg

Group C--Vacation

DSCN3282.jpg

Group E--Beach

DSCN3283.jpg

Group G--Zoo

DSCN3284.jpg

Group L--Teens

DSCN3285.jpg

Group N--Girls

love them Cheryl...where do you find all the cute pieces?!

The paper has all been in my stash for a while (several DCWV stacks) and I think most of the bling came from Michael's (mostly Jolee), but, there are some odds & ends that have been in my stash for a while too ;)

Erin--I hope the teen set is gender neutral enough. I tried to make it not too pink since I only have one girlie girl ;)

No problem...I have both so I can use whatever! My teen set is pink black and white, but it is like rock star type theme...so it may (hopefully) work for either of your girls!!??

That will work for both of them :) I tried to find rock star stuff, but, wasn't successful so I went more generic.

Here are the rest of mine:

DSCN3286.jpg

Group Q--Dogs

DSCN3287.jpg

Group S--Mickey

DSCN3288.jpg

Group T--DHS

DSCN3289.jpg

Group U--Disney Colors

DSCN3290.jpg

Group V1--Purple

I'll be postal this afternoon :)

Any sign of my package? The other package I mailed on the same day was received a few days ago, so fingers crossed?

Any sign of my package? The other package I mailed on the same day was received a few days ago, so fingers crossed?

YEs- it arrived this morning along with rlovew and wdwdisney's packages. I think it took a few extra days because of the storms.
S :)

I'm glad it arrived safely :) How are you doing after all of the storms?

Our area wasn't hit as hard as the surrounding areas, so we are fine. There was a lot of damage overall nearby, but not near as bad as what the south was hit with. So sad!

I apologize for my lack of communication. I know it wasn't very nice of me to not check in.

I will be postal tomorrow. The items should be there by the due date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter