Did anyone hear about Jeremy Renner's accident?

I heard that the snow cat started rolling and he tried to stop it and it rolled over him. Ouch. I'm glad he is alive.

Yes, he's had the Snowcat for at least 7 years. A PP posted a pic of it. TMZ said he was used to driving to his neighbors and clearing the streets out for them, along with their driveways. So, this wasn't a NEW vehicle that he wasn't used to driving, or didn't know or remember to put in park or put the brake on, (or whatever,) before getting out.

He stopped the Snowcat to talk to one of his neighbors. That's when he saw it started rolling. He tried to jump back into it to stop it. But, you can see the big conveyor belt it has for wheels. He had to try to get over that as it was moving to get into the Snow cat. And instead, fell and it rolled over part of him.

The police have actually confiscated the Snowcat and are examining it for a malfunction. There are supposed to be SEVERAL features to prevent it from rolling like that. So, even if Jeremy had forgotten to put it into park (or whatever is done to stop it,) one of the other safety features should have kicked in. They wouldn't have confiscated the Snowcat if they simply thought it was human error. It would have been obvious to see if it wasn't in park or the brake wasn't on, etc.

I doubt it. Tourniquets are a last resort option. You don't remove it once you put it on. It took medics 30 minutes to reach him, and then they had to fly him to a trauma center via copter. That's a lot of time and if he was having bleeding heavy enough to require a Tourniquet, it's doubtful he still has whatever extremity it was used on.

All we know is he had 2 surgeries. We don't know what kind. The exact injuries have not been disclosed. That's up to him to share. The photos shared nothing significant. One was just his face and the other he has a blanket covering most of his body. Its very possible he lost a foot, or had a below knee amputation. We won't know until he decides to talk about it publicly.
Wow, jumping to a whole lot of conclusions there, aren't you? You really don't know anything about what happened and sure don't know he's lost a limb or anything.
I know most medical professionals keep tight lips but others leak stuff all the time.
If he'd had injuries like that, it's almost 100% certain someone would have leaked something by now because people are scum and will do anything to make a few bucks.

At this point, I'd be more surprised if someone HADN'T heard about it.
I didn't even have a clue who Jeremy Renner is. Still don't even looking at Google since I didn't click and look further than a few pictures and headlines and wikipedia description.

And I see mention of Hawkeye which leads me to Alan Alda, LOL. I now see he has something to do with comic book movies.

I broke my upper arm clean in half in 2019 and had a rod put in from my shoulder to my elbow. It's been almost four years and it still aches, especially on damp days. My surgeon told me it will probably always ache. I can't imagine the pain from over 30 broken bones of the type he has. Even when he heals he'll never be the same, poor guy.

I didn't even have a clue who Jeremy Renner is. Still don't even looking at Google since I didn't click and look further than a few pictures and headlines and wikipedia description.

And I see mention of Hawkeye which leads me to Alan Alda, LOL. I now see he has something to do with comic book movies.
I only knew about Jeremy Renner from my mom because she liked him as Hawkeye in The Avengers movies but then I saw him in Hawkeye myself before Mom did and fell in love with him because he was so so so cute and when I first heard about what happened to him on Youtube I thought Jeremy Renner had passed away but then I saw it was an accident and then I researched more about it and am glad he survived because I think he's truly got a four-leaf clover on his side because he's really very lucky and he's really a miracle that he's alive because he has true grit and loads of luck on his side. I also did hear that Jeremy is retiring from Hollywood due to his injuries but he is so cute

I only knew about Jeremy Renner from my mom because she liked him as Hawkeye in The Avengers movies but then I saw him in Hawkeye myself before Mom did and fell in love with him because he was so so so cute and when I first heard about what happened to him on Youtube I thought Jeremy Renner had passed away but then I saw it was an accident and then I researched more about it and am glad he survived because I think he's truly got a four-leaf clover on his side because he's really very lucky and he's really a miracle that he's alive because he has true grit and loads of luck on his side. I also did hear that Jeremy is retiring from Hollywood due to his injuries but he is so cute
Wow, nice run-on sentence! Please proof read before posting!

I first saw him in The Hurt Locker which got him an Oscar nomination. He's made quite a bit more than cartoon movies.

My leg has what I call a tall ship in it because that's what the metal looks like in x-rays. What can hurt me the worst is the arthritis that has grown around the breaks. He is likely to have quite bit of pain on and off.

I first saw him in The Hurt Locker which got him an Oscar nomination. He's made quite a bit more than cartoon movies.

My leg has what I call a tall ship in it because that's what the metal looks like in x-rays. What can hurt me the worst is the arthritis that has grown around the breaks. He is likely to have quite bit of pain on and off.

He was excellent in The Hurt Locker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter