DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

I love hearing about all of your packages. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! :goodvibes

Mine will go out Monday! I was waiting for one thing to come via UPS that was taking forever so soon I will be able to get everything packed up to go!

Happy Saturday, exchangers!

Sorry, girls. I didn't get a chance to get to the post office today. I will mail my package off on Monday. It isn't going too far, so getting to its destination by the 14th shouldn't be a problem. I will be sure to post again when it's actually in the mail.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Sounds good. Thanks, Tina.

Just sent mine! It's officially on its way to its person!
Awesome! Thanks, Andrea.

Mine is on its way today! Delivery expected by Tuesday, Dec 4.
Yay! Thanks, Jill.

Mine will go out Monday! I was waiting for one thing to come via UPS that was taking forever so soon I will be able to get everything packed up to go!

Okie doke! Thanks, Paula.

I'm thinking that Monday will see several more packages going out in the mail. :thumbsup2

Mine came this week!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes I cant wait to open it!! Also mine hasn't been sent yet. :sad2: I am waiting for a last minute gift to come in!! :upsidedow

-vanessa

Hello, exchangers! It's Monday....any mailings to report? popcorn:: So far out of 25, we have 14 confirmed packages on their way, or received.

Mine went out today...should arrive Friday :)
Thanks, Catrina!

Mine came this week!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes I cant wait to open it!! Also mine hasn't been sent yet. :sad2: I am waiting for a last minute gift to come in!! :upsidedow

-vanessa
Yay for another arrival! :yay: Just let me know once you've sent.

My person should have hers. It delivered late last week.
Looks like she does. ;)

I got a big box in the mail today which I am assuming is my Diva stocking!

And mine is on its way as well.

I thought I posted from my phone earlier, but I don't see it.
Anyway, my package was mailed out today.

Mine has been delivered, and I thought I had mine here as I came home to lots of packages. One was my daughters baby shower gift, one is mine for my sleep pap machine and 2 others for my roommate. :p

I got a big box in the mail today which I am assuming is my Diva stocking!

And mine is on its way as well.
Yay for an arrival. :cool1:

I thought I posted from my phone earlier, but I don't see it.
Anyway, my package was mailed out today.

Thanks, Tina.

Got my package today!!!!
Yay! :yay:

Mine has been delivered, and I thought I had mine here as I came home to lots of packages. One was my daughters baby shower gift, one is mine for my sleep pap machine and 2 others for my roommate. :p
I'm not sure if your person has sent yet...

I'm not sure if your person has sent yet...[/QUOTE]

yes it may not have been sent no clue but this big kid just got excited to even see packages waiting.:rotfl2:

Imagine if I had signed up for the card exchange. OMG I would have peed my pants every time I checked the mail. :rotfl:

I'm not sure if your person has sent yet...

yes it may not have been sent no clue but this big kid just got excited to even see packages waiting.:rotfl2:

Imagine if I had signed up for the card exchange. OMG I would have peed my pants every time I checked the mail. :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Oh you should have signed up for the card exchange. I got 2 cards today and I was happy happy happy!!!!!

Errrr..... I am admitting that I haven't sent mine out yet. I have everything, I just haven't made it to the PO. This time, I'm sending it certified, so the person I got will get hers by the weekend. I'm sending it out tomorrow.

Any more mailings to report?? popcorn::

:lmao: Too bad the tag fairy isn't around anymore. That would make a great tag!

I got one! :cool1: I'm sure I'll get a bunch while we are away.

The TF is still around, just busy I would guess. LOL Or eating bacon, because you know the TF loves bacon. :)

Mine is ready, just waiting on the PO pickup here at the office. :) Which will be tomorrow because we don't have a daily pickup, we get like M, W, F pickups. lol

I mailed my package out this afternoon and I received mine today. Can't wait to open it. :)

steph

:eek:My delivery confirmation says it was delivered Monday but I don't see where my person has said she received it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter