DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

Hey...so my question is....you open packages at 7pm.....which time zone? :) Also.....my work is having new carpet installed that day and apparently I get to stay until it's done! Boo! Hmmm...maybe I can just take a break and open at the same time as everyone else.

Hello, exchangers!! Any more mailings today? :)

I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning and will not have internet access for a week. But, please keep posting here if you send or receive so when I return, I can go back and update my notes. Thanks!!!

Also, we have several who still haven't mailed, so I am going to be sending out PMs to those people just to touch base and make sure I haven't missed anything.

Alright, talk to y'all in a week or so! :wave:

:eek:My delivery confirmation says it was delivered Monday but I don't see where my person has said she received it....
I will send her a PM to see what's going on.

I mailed my package out this afternoon and I received mine today. Can't wait to open it. :)

steph
Thanks for posting, Steph!

Errrr..... I am admitting that I haven't sent mine out yet. I have everything, I just haven't made it to the PO. This time, I'm sending it certified, so the person I got will get hers by the weekend. I'm sending it out tomorrow.
Sounds good!
If your person doesn't reply that she got it right away, it might mean she's on vacation or something. lol

Hey...so my question is....you open packages at 7pm.....which time zone? :) Also.....my work is having new carpet installed that day and apparently I get to stay until it's done! Boo! Hmmm...maybe I can just take a break and open at the same time as everyone else.
We open them at 7:00 p.m. PST. :)
If you can open it at work, great, if not, you can open it a day early, or that morning, or later that evening. Obviously one time won't work for everyone, so feel free to adjust it to work with your schedule. :thumbsup2

I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY, I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY!!!

Can you tell I am just a wee bit excited? :)

Have a great trip, Beth. We'll all miss you.

Yay, Linda!! :cool1:

Okay, I just heard from a couple more people, so we are now down to only 4 packages left to go out!! :cool1: That means we should start seeing more arrivals soon. Once you get your package, post here that you received it, so I can mark it on my notes, and also so your exchange person isn't wondering if it made it or not. Thanks!

Karisa, your person did get her package. :thumbsup2

Kandace, your person also received hers. :thumbsup2

My package came today!!!!:yay: There is no return name but by the box that was used I have a feeling I know who sent it.:rolleyes1
I am super super excited !!!!!

So just to confirm mine did get picked up yesterday by USPS. And because I did it online it had my name on it.....I should have covered that up but didn't just in case.

Recieved my package yesterday. :woohoo:

Need to hide it, everytime I walk pass I want to open it but I'll be a good girl.

My person should have her package on Monday.

Mine is under my tree and my cats take turns sitting on it. :) They are almost as curious as I am.

I think the one I sent out is disguised pretty well. At least I hope so. If not, the recipient has put on her thinking cap to figure it out. :cool2:

It's going to be a long seven days waiting to open it!:upsidedow

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am doing a bit of shopping and meeting some family for early an Christmas celebration. But first getting my hair done tomorrow (not that I have any gray hairs to cover up, ummm, nope, not me :rolleyes1), you know, just touching up my natural blonde locks.

My package just arrived! Will be under the tree until Sat., Dec 15 as I will be visiting Daisy (Princess Duck) and family until then!

My package arrived today! I'm not sure I can wait to open it until Friday!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wait what, we have to keep waiting. I just got my box, or at least I am gonna guess it's from one of you (name is on it but I am ignoring it. :thumbsup2). I am not sure how I am going to wait that long. I am glad my box wasn't hear too early lord knows if I could have waited.:hyper::hyper: I asked my husband to look by the door as we always come in by the garage. He said yes there is a box. I was like what??? I made a mad dash to go get it.:banana:

We get to open packages TOMORROW!! I will try to post a picure on Saturday, but it may just be a list. I've been having trouble with Photobucket since they upgraded. Is anyone else having trouble with them???? What do people use to post pictures?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter