DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

I thought it was the 15th.....but I may have been thinking that because Jade's birthday is the 15th. lol

I didn't see my person post but when I track the package it shows it was delivered on Friday so she has it. :) I haven't seen mine yet but not a worry, if it's late I'll open it late. :)

It says the 14th on the front page, so opening day is Friday evening. :)

I hope my person got her package. It may have taken a little longer coming from Canada.

LOL - I'm glad I confused you all!! It's a good thing I posted that this morning, because I've been thinking all morning that it was Thursday.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Okay, now I'm sad because I can't open my package for TWO more nights. Maybe I should put an alert on my Blackberry.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

LOL - I'm glad I confused you all!! It's a good thing I posted that this morning, because I've been thinking all morning that it was Thursday.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Okay, now I'm sad because I can't open my package for TWO more nights. Maybe I should put an alert on my Blackberry.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Now that's just funny. LOL

My package got put in the back corner of my craft cave. I only see it twice a day when I plug in and unplug the Christmas light "tree" that hangs in the window in there. And when I go to unplug it at night, I'm usually so tired that I don't get distracted much by its presence.

I can't post pictures here but I will on Facebook when I open my package.... probably sometime tomorrow as I will be at work tonight. Excited!!

Good morning, exchangers!! :cool1: I'm back! It was an amazing vacation, we had a blast! I was able to check in on FB for a bit every now and then, but this is the first time I am getting on the DIS. I am excited to see all the arrivals!! My package was waiting for me when I got home! :cool1:

Today is the opening day! Well, tonight actually. ;) I did read back and from what I can tell there are a few ladies who haven't posted that they received their packages...unless I somehow missed it.
Ruth, Jen, Vanessa, Jessica, Kerri, and Paula, did you all get your packages?? :confused3 I sure hope so!!!!! If for some reason, any of you still have not received anything, please check in and let me know. If I do not hear from you, I am going to assume all is well and you will be opening tonight (or when it's convenient for you) along with the rest of us.

I might be a bit late posting my pics tonight. It's Adam's 18th birthday today so we will probably go out to eat or something. But, I am looking forward to seeing what fun Christmas goodies everyone gets!!

Welcome back Beth!! :) I'm so glad you had fun in WA!! I knew you would :)
I have not received my package yet. It may be delivered today but I won't be home until later tonight, I have plans for Happy Hour with friends right after work and I think Jade wants to do her birthday dinner tonight as well. I'll check in after I get home. :) Jade turns 13 tomorrow......I can't quite believe it. lol

My stocking is from Lisa. What a great stocking it is!!!!!!!!

Gingerbreadman cookie mix with Mickey Gingerbreadman cutter!! I saw this at DL and almost bought it for myself. Can't wait to make them.

Mickey notepad, which I go through like crazy.

Pooh socks , wonderful because my feet are always cold. I like to wear these over regular socks for extra warmth.

Big Minnie ornament, perfect addition to my Disney tree.

Fab 5 ornament set, great for my Disney tree.

8 gift tags which I know are hand made, really nice!!!

Cinnamon Pringles! I like eating these with my hot tea.

Thank you Lisa!!! Everything you sent is just perfect! :cheer2:

Love the stocking too! I didn't have one.

005_zps6b58c713.jpg

406625_563704590310943_1051059536_n.jpg

Sorry my pic isn't better of all this lovely loot, but I have a crappy cell phone. :sad2: I LOVE my stocking and all the gifts from Cat! The Minnie mug is super cute (and I have not seen it before or would have likely bought it, the oval shaped ones are rare and my fav to go under my Keuring). Peeps are my favorite treat, glad they make Disney ones. :thumbsup2 Partylite candles in pumpkin-ginger, burning one as we speak. I think they are the best quality, love them! Lip balm, a stamp kit, snowflake bath crystals, Disney gummys and jelly beans, soap, two pairs of socks, a classic holiday CD, almonds, a Minnie headband, and the coolest blinged-out-with-pink-crystals hand sanitizer all in a cute Disney stocking. Cat you really spoiled me and I am so grateful. :cloud9: I can't wait to meet you in Feb and give you a giant hug for your thoughtful gifts. We didn't buy gifts this year so it was extra special for me. :hug: Thanks again.

Ok, who's next?

Awesome stockings, Trudi and Linda! I was just coming to ask where everyone was??? :confused3

I opened mine, from Mary Jo, and she really out did herself. Put a smile on this Grinch's face for sure!

This was my package when I first opened it:

DSCN9149.jpg

These were all the goodies inside!!

DSCN9150.jpg

My favorite candies, Reeses. Lots of baking items such as sprinkles, cupcake toppers, cookie/cupcake storage boxes, and fun items like a Mickey bar car freshener! Also a pretty candle holder and Yankee tea candles. I love the Gingerdead Men. How cool is that!

The best part though, was this calendar. I. Loved. It!!! It was so personal. She even was sneaky and got in touch with Ruben to find out birthdays and anniversaries. Here is just a sneak peak...

DSCN9152.jpg

She even added Maxine, the best character ever, to all the pages!

DSCN9153.jpg

DSCN9154.jpg

For the month of October, she even added the monkey bride!

DSCN9155.jpg

My birthday has my favorite calendar and also the month has my favorite Halloween saying.

DSCN9157.jpg

Thank you Mary Jo!!!!!!!

Hi ladies! Loving all the photos of everyones stockings! Beth, that calendar is awesome!

Here is mine from Jennifer (grizbuzz)

stocking_zps4d8a592d.jpg

I love everything! Especially the Dis Diva stocking! So cool. And Lindors are one of my favourite Christmas chocolates. I will also be trying my hot chocolate in my new mug this weekend. I might have to bring my princess wand along to go with my tiara (when I get one) on the trip in Feb. Thanks so much Jennifer! :)

Looks like a lot of the photos are being posted on Facebook! lol So, if you don't see your the person you sent to posting here, check our Diva FB page. :thumbsup2

Sorry it took so long it has been ages since I posted anything on Dis so I spent an hour figuring it out. :)

My stocking is from Angie, (BC Disney Lover)
I love it!!! My favorite is the Donald duck ornament that I now have with my Christmas houses. I am enjoying the apple cider scent tea lights in one of the two tea light holders. I have going one right now. I love the light up Christmas Disney glasses as I am munching on the candy that is in them  The cookie tin is awesome, but I will not open the cookies till Christmas. Now I have special paper to make my grocery list on. And with all the dirty items in the store I can use the winter Candy apple anti-bacterial hand gel. Thank you so much Angie. This was so much fun.

IMG_0516800x533_zpsa2a3b797.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter