Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Does anyone know if Viking will have a Pompeii excursion? I really don't want to miss it.
Yes, there is an excursion posted (not yet bookable as of 12/19) to Pompeii and another to Herculaneum. We will probably want to do Herculaneium. We have 5 days in Rome before the cruise, so now I have seen these choices, we'll book a day trip to Pompeii from Rome, and pick up Herculaneum on the cruise.

Wow... just now at a point where I can start looking at this trip and y'all have OVERWHELMED me with all the early planning. No way am I going to catch up on all 58 pages! I have several trips before Italy... guess my "I'll figure it out a week before the trip" approach isn't the norm with this crazy gang, ROFL!!!

Wow... just now at a point where I can start looking at this trip and y'all have OVERWHELMED me with all the early planning. No way am I going to catch up on all 58 pages! I have several trips before Italy... guess my "I'll figure it out a week before the trip" approach isn't the norm with this crazy gang, ROFL!!!

Come on the food tour with us Kathy! Karen (purplebrat) is organizing it

Didn’t you know traveling is a full time job? ;)
totally agree. In 14 days I get to start booking my shore excursions :P Hard to choose some. Glad I am working Christmas- there will be plenty of time to do research and resume planning my pre and post nights which I admit I have stopped doing. I blame the conference in April for giving me a December 31 deadline.

Now that I am paid in full.... I have to get a room, as I plan to get to Rome, probably on the 21st.... And A plane ride.... Looks like flights are thousands of dollars! Any suggestions on who has seats that are like US first class, but not crazy expensive? I am flying from LAX.... Hopefully non-stop....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter