Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

....we aren't really Mexican food foodies....

Ahhh, see we love the place. It's not Gringo Mexican food or Tex Mex like you get at so many places in the southwest. My friend from Costa Rica that we took there said it was really authentic central/southern regional cooking.

:wave: Hi, Fogies! Safe travels to those heading to F&W this week. Y'all have fun!

We head to Disney's Hilton Head Resort soon for a couple of days and head back there after Thanksgiving dinner for the long weekend. I can't wait! I need some sun, sand, and surf.

Sounds like some fun in the sun is coming up for a few fogies. We enjoyed the three Azores island we visited earlier this month.

All of you taking trips, have fun and be safe! :beach:

I only need to go outside to get some "sun and sand".....the Santa Anas are blowing away out there (in some cases, literally! :laughing:). Last night only dipped to 77* and it's currently near 100*. :crazy2::faint:

I went out to pick up some last minute essentials for my trip and it was 104°. When I got home I felt sick to my stomach and had to lay down.

Luckily it's not windy here, but we went to Anaheim to get the latest Haunted Mansion Tiki Mugs and boy was it blowing there!

Sounds like some fun in the sun is coming up for a few fogies. We enjoyed the three Azores island we visited earlier this month.
Ooh! That sounds like fun. The Azores are on our travel list.
All of you taking trips, have fun and be safe! :beach:

I only need to go outside to get some "sun and sand".....the Santa Anas are blowing away out there (in some cases, literally! :laughing:). Last night only dipped to 77* and it's currently near 100*. :crazy2::faint:

Eek! We're enjoying some cooler temps. It's 74°F outside right now. Our low is supposed to get down to 62°F tonight. I can only hope.

I went out to pick up some last minute essentials for my trip and it was 104°. When I got home I felt sick to my stomach and had to lay down.

Luckily it's not windy here, but we went to Anaheim to get the latest Haunted Mansion Tiki Mugs and boy was it blowing there!
Yikes! That's too hot for my tastes. Stay cool, my friend! How do you like your new mugs?

Ooh! That sounds like fun. The Azores are on our travel list.

The hydrangeas grow like weeds on the islands, they were a little past their blooming, but still pretty. We went to Faial and Pico were my great grandparents are from and stayed on Sao Miguel for our last two nights before starting the trek back to California.

Most vehicles are small and manual transmission making driving a little stressful on the steep and narrow roads.

It's been crazy here for the last 24 hours or so! Fortunately we experienced these when we came to visit/interview in January, so we knew what to expect. Although in January it wasn't almost 100*....o_O The mountain range that separates us from the Anza-Borrego area is right behind us, so when those winds blow, they bring all that heat. Fire danger level is WAY up.

Most vehicles are small and manual transmission making driving a little stressful on the steep and narrow roads.
I grew up driving a manual transmission car up and down hills and mountains. It sounds wonderful!

It's been crazy here for the last 24 hours or so! Fortunately we experienced these when we came to visit/interview in January, so we knew what to expect. Although in January it wasn't almost 100*....o_O The mountain range that separates us from the Anza-Borrego area is right behind us, so when those winds blow, they bring all that heat. Fire danger level is WAY up.
Stay safe, my friend!

...thanks....I'll drink a Gran Marnier slush in your honor....
:hug: Wow! You're a good friend! Enjoy your trip. :goodvibes

Counting the days until DH and I escape next week for some Disney, Hilton Head Island style. :cloud9:

Yikes! That's too hot for my tastes. Stay cool, my friend! How do you like your new mugs?

We put the bags directly in a cabinet and went back to packing! :lmao: They will look good in the collection. Heading to Trader Sam's East in a few minutes to get more different ones.

We put the bags directly in a cabinet and went back to packing! :lmao: They will look good in the collection. Heading to Trader Sam's East in a few minutes to get more different ones.
:rotfl2:I hope you find the ones you want!

I'm off in a few minutes to accompany a good friend to probate court. Please send pixie dust that all goes well. I hate it when families fight after a loved one dies. :sad2:

Then I can get back to planning our Sep '18 WDW trip and packing for our DHHIR trip next week! Yes, DH made reservations for us at Jambo House for Sep'18. I'm excited! Now to talk him into going back to Disneyland in 2019. :rolleyes1

.....on the plane now....and about to take off!

YAY for you!

Had fun at the Tequila Lunch yesterday followed by a power nap and them Trader Sam’s for rum with friends.

Today is a French Lunch at Monsieur Paul, probably followed by a nap and then maybe exploring Disney Springs.

I'm off in a few minutes to accompany a good friend to probate court. Please send pixie dust that all goes well. I hate it when families fight after a loved one dies. :sad2:

Then I can get back to planning our Sep '18 WDW trip and packing for our DHHIR trip next week! Yes, DH made reservations for us at Jambo House for Sep'18. I'm excited! Now to talk him into going back to Disneyland in 2019. :rolleyes1

Hopefully all went well at probate court. Seems like the worst comes out in families during those times.

Woo hoo for WDW in Sept. 2018, we enjoy Animal Kingdom too!

.....on the plane now....and about to take off!

Have fun!

YAY for you!

Had fun at the Tequila Lunch yesterday followed by a power nap and them Trader Sam’s for rum with friends.

Today is a French Lunch at Monsieur Paul, probably followed by a nap and then maybe exploring Disney Springs.

I already know you're having fun! Keep it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter