***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fabulous time at the meet! Thank you for everyone who turned up :)

Looking forward to more piccies!!!

PS Sue was flashing at everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayleeUK said:
Had a fabulous time at the meet! Thank you for everyone who turned up :)

Looking forward to more piccies!!!

welcome back kaylee :) tell us more about the meet :Pinkbounc

KayleeUK said:

This can't be the Sue I know, surely;) She is very shy and quiet :rotfl2:

Kaylee - enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Sue - safe trip home!

Hi Guys :wave:

Well we are home, thanks to each and everyone of you, who turned up to the meet, it was fantastic and we really enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

Im sorry I was so quiet on the day :rotfl2: yeah right!!! ;) I understand that the cast members at Epcot are still talking about the mad woman with the green Mickey Head and wearing a silly hat going around World Showcase, almost kidnapping people she thought belonged to the Dis :lmao:

Fantastic meet and cant wait to do it again :teeth:

Anyway here are a few snaps for you:

ec140c92.jpg

ec140c5e.jpg

ec140a83.jpg

ec140a56.jpg

ec14087b.jpg

ec140e69.jpg

ec140e6d.jpg

ec140e6b.jpg

Great photos Sue, it looks like you were all having a great time - hopefully I'll get to the next meet :thumbsup2

Great photos Sue
How come you are only in one :confused3

Looks like your meet went as well as ours, great photos, glad you all had such a good time :thumbsup2

Welcome home Sue and Vicki! :wave:

Fabulous photos! :goodvibes :goodvibes

The green Mickey heads that Alan has on his hat and the lady in the green Tshirt (sorry for not knowing your name) has on her bag are great ~ can you buy them at WDW?

Ware Bears said:
Welcome home Sue and Vicki! :wave:

Fabulous photos! :goodvibes :goodvibes

The green Mickey heads that Alan has on his hat and the lady in the green Tshirt (sorry for not knowing your name) has on her bag are great ~ can you buy them at WDW?

Hi Elaine :wave:

Shirley, who we met there (minnygranny62) made those little green heads and gave them to us,they were fantastic, thank you Shirley :love:

AW! fab piccies Sue - makes me determined to catch the feb/march mini-meet! hopefully Joh will be organising one soon ;)

It was fantastic to meet everyone at the meet, and finally put some faces to names. Sorry we were late, we had been at Magic Kingdom that day, and got stuck behind the afternoon parade on our way out. Let's hope we'll get the chance to have another one in the future!!!! :thumbsup2

Hello,

Sorry we did not make it to the meet, but we had to get ready for our dinner ressie at the Contemporary Steakhouse and then on to our special surprise for our DD a Wishes Cruise which was absolutely brilliant.:thumbsup2
However if there any other meets to be arranged for late March early April we would love to see you:wave2:

florida sun said:
Hi Elaine :wave:

Shirley, who we met there (minnygranny62) made those little green heads and gave them to us,they were fantastic, thank you Shirley :love:
:blush: Awww you are quite welcome, I enjoyed making them and handing them out. Elaine if you would like some...pm me with your address and I will send you some. I get paint samples(shaped as a Mickey head)
from Home Depot and cut and paste etc. :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter