***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have reached my single digits today, just thought I would bump this baby up again, Woo Hoo :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cheer2: Hi everyone...DH and I will be leaving for WDW on Mon. All of you have a great flight to the USA. Will see you there...Oh I have some extra green Micky's if anyone would like them. Just borrowed a couple of them at Home Depot. :rolleyes:

Have a safe journey, we will see you a week today :thumbsup2 sounds great when you say it like that!

I was jealously thinking of you all last night :) How did the meet go ? Has anyone got internet access and can let us all know how it went ??

I hope you are all having a great holiday, and I look forward to hearing from someone ~ anyone !!! :thumbsup2

Hi, I just got back from WDW today. We are suffering a bit from the usual jet lag and Disney withdrawal symptoms but very happy for having two weeks of fun and magic.

My DS, DD and I managed to get to the Epcot Meet (though DS promptly headed off to Japan to get a book on Zen - he is turning into a 15 year old, long-haired mystic I think). DW didn't make it as she was too exhausted from the earlier trip to Typhoon Lagoon.

We got there at 5pm and had a subsequent dinner ADR at Le Cellier - so wasn't able to stay for long. The weather had got a bit cloudy and cooler but the greetings were very warm, and it was good to put names to faces and meet you all. I'd like to say a particular thanks to Vernon for his chat about the DVC.

Here's to the next one - can't come soon enough. I'll stay longer and mix more next time :thumbsup2

mandymouse said:
I was jealously thinking of you all last night :) How did the meet go ? Has anyone got internet access and can let us all know how it went ??

I hope you are all having a great holiday, and I look forward to hearing from someone ~ anyone !!! :thumbsup2

I've been wondering how the meet went as well. Perhaps everyone is having so much fun that they have temporarily forgotten about their Dis Friends :goodvibes

I was there!! I don't remember everyone's name :blush: but we had a lovely time and it was so nice to put names to faces.
These are who I remember and I apologize to whoever I leave out.
KayleeUK
AlanUK
Their adorable son Joseph
Sue (floridasun) and her daughter Vicki
MinnyGranny62 and her DH
jns (and family)
ClareD
Night-Train and his family
El Tel
The Stringer family

That's all I can remember now. My brain is a little fried from such a quick trip. I got to my room at ASMu at 1:00 Thursday night (Friday morning?) and I got back home at 1:00 am this morning and back at work at 7:00 am. It was all worth it!! :cool1:

We should have some great pictures as I was taking a picture and a lady walking by offered to take it and then spent the next 20 minutes herding us all into a group. I will post them soon!

Many, many thanks to Kaylee and Sue for organizing this and more thanks to Sue for walking up to people at Epcot, flashing a lime-green Mickey at them and dragging them over to the meet. :thumbsup2

:wave: Hi everyone. DH and I just got back home yesterday. I had the greatest time meeting all of you. I made a lot of new friends and cryed when we had to leave. So glad that I had seen this thread about a UK meet.

Sue is just the shyiest person you ever wanted to meet. :rotfl2: I lost a good friend when DH and I were in WDW but made a lot of new ones. Thanks for being so kind to this Granny. I wanted to hold little Joeseph so bad but didn't want to be rude to ask. Thanks again for making my trip so happy. Shirley :grouphug:

Shirley, glad you had a great time. :goodvibes

I would have loved to have been at the meet too, it sounds like it was really good fun. :)

I would like to say a big Thanks to Sue and Kaylee :cheer2: we were at the meet :cheer2:
it was great fun :thumbsup2
before I even had a chance to look around for anyone Sue was there with her green mickey head
It was lovely to meet everyone and put faces to names, but I did'nt get to chat to everyone , they was a lot of us there
a really nice lady came along and got us all to pose for a group photo :grouphug:
so hopefully they will be posted soon :wizard:
This is the only one I have ( too busy talking )
it is John (nightrain) Sue and me and Kaylee is in the background
OctNov06232.jpg

I'm so pleased that the meet went well, please keep sharing your photos everyone as they're great to see. It's nice to see that Sue was her usual shy and retiring self :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanx for the piccie Jackie ~ Looks as thought the meet went well and everyone had a lovely time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter