***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still planning on being there. I've got nothing lime green to wear but that's just as well :)

El Tel

I will put on a Lime Green DIS Badge so you should spot us :) Just look for the rabble ;)

KayleeUK said:
El Tel

I will put on a Lime Green DIS Badge so you should spot us :) Just look for the rabble ;)

Thanks. If you look for the rabble you should spot my family and me first :teeth:

Should be me, DW, DS and DD - assuming they don't get a sudden dose of shyness :blush: and decide to leg it elsewhere.

KayleeUK said:
Tell them no need to be shy :) You will be among friends :)

I'm sure we will. DW is more of a Disney nut than me (but a technophobe - so doesn't do computers / internet). I'm sure she will love it.

Hello,

What a coincidence, we have planned to go to Epcot that day because of the Magical Extra hours, however My DW and I have planned a surprise Wishes cruise for my DD later that evening but we would love to meet up, but may have to be there earlier so that the Cruise and dining ressies we have booked are not compromised if anyone is there at Three it would be nice to chat to some Disney Fans
Chris Bev and Melissa

Chris and Pooh said:
Hello,

What a coincidence, we have planned to go to Epcot that day because of the Magical Extra hours, however My DW and I have planned a surprise Wishes cruise for my DD later that evening but we would love to meet up, but may have to be there earlier so that the Cruise and dining ressies we have booked are not compromised if anyone is there at Three it would be nice to chat to some Disney Fans
Chris Bev and Melissa

Im sure some of us can make it at 3 Chris and gang. Look forward to seeing you :thumbsup2

Hi everyone :wave:

We will all be there, can't wait, 19 days and counting until our trip.

Clare x

:dance3: :goodvibes I know that DH (George) and I will be there. Probably be in EPCOT early so can meet up with the earlybirds. I am getting sooooo
excited.

Clare, John, Jackie, Shirley :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing you all soon :cheer2: :cheer2:

Chris and Pooh said:
Just curious,
how many DISers are meeting up, will there be room in the garden?

Im not sure how many of us there will be exactly, but Im sure we will all fit in no problem, and if we dont we can just spill out onto the front of the Rose and Crown part im sure.

Looking forward to seeing you :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter