***DIS UK November 3rd Epcot Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.
KayleeUK said:
Shirley - Sue is the one with the strange accent, if you don't understand her just smile and nod. Thats what I do LOL!!

Diolch yn fawr ;)

I beleive Sue said Thank you in Welsh and I said your welcome ( I googled it) LOL

KayleeUK said:
I beleive Sue said Thank you in Welsh and I said your welcome ( I googled it) LOL

Thank God for that!! For one scary moment I thought Imogen and Glyn had just joined the boards!! :rolleyes1

Night-train said:
Thank God for that!! For one scary moment I thought Imogen and Glyn had just joined the boards!! :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: Hey you cheeky monkey ;)

Now that I am a member of the DIS myself, I can say that I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!! Roll on 3 Nov!!!!!

Mrs Night-Train said:
Now that I am a member of the DIS myself, I can say that I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!! Roll on 3 Nov!!!!!

Hi Laura :wave:

We are really looking forward to meeting you to and everyone else, it should be a great meet :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Kaylee!! :wave:

You may have had all your ADRs made, but now you're changing them for me!
I'm not sure how many people remember me, but I've been around. Kaylee and I met over 4 years ago on the DIS and an incredible friendship was born.
I haven't seen her or Alan for 3 years and I'll be coming to WDW that weekend just to see them. :cool1:
Kaylee told me about the meet and I can't pass it up.
This Vermonter will be joining the DIS meet and I absolutely can not wait!! :Pinkbounc

2disneywego said:
Hi Kaylee!! :wave:

You may have had all your ADRs made, but now you're changing them for me!
I'm not sure how many people remember me, but I've been around. Kaylee and I met over 4 years ago on the DIS and an incredible friendship was born.
I haven't seen her or Alan for 3 years and I'll be coming to WDW that weekend just to see them. :cool1:
Kaylee told me about the meet and I can't pass it up.
This Vermonter will be joining the DIS meet and I absolutely can not wait!! :Pinkbounc

Aww what a lovely post, really looking forward to meeting you :goodvibes

Great news Carolyn :) It will be fab to see you...Joseph can't wait :teeth:

Updated list

Sue & Vicki
Alan, Kaylee & Joseph
Nightrain, DW and DD
Cinderella2006 (Aimee), DH & DS’s
Minniegranny 62 (Shirley) & DH
JNS (Jackie)
El Tel
Clare D, DH and DS
2disneywego (Carolyn)

Maybe

WDWfam UK Shirley & DS
UKDeb & Matt
Vernon

Giving this a little bump in case anybody new would like to join us :thumbsup2

Wont be long!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

KayleeUK said:
Florida Sun, AlanUK and I would like you to come and join us on November the 3rd for a UK Dis Meet. :wave2:

Time – 4pm

Place - Rose and Crown Garden (to the side of the Fish and Chip Shop)

4158rose_and_crown1.jpg

We can have a few drinkies, a good natter about our trips and put faces to names.

We are looking forward to meeting anyone who can make it.:wave:

Just putting this here to remain everyone where and when to go :rolleyes1
I Forgot :rotfl2:

See you all on the 3rd :wave:

Just giving this another little bump :Pinkbounc

Anybody else who would like to join us all, we would love to see you :thumbsup2

florida sun said:
Just giving this another little bump :Pinkbounc

Anybody else who would like to join us all, we would love to see you :thumbsup2
Wish we were joining you all. Maybe next time :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter