DISers in Jacksonville area

ChristineNic said:
Next weekend, I will be moving to Middleburg - near Oakleaf Plantation. I will be staying with friends for a month. DH and I close on new house in mid-December. I'm so excited.

My new job starts before our house will ready. I'm not looking forward to being away from DH and our fur kids for a month. But I am hoping to sneak in a solo WDW weekend. My friends are so generous in allowing me to live with them for a month, but I know how even the best house guests can be in the way. I'm am trying to have some plans to get me out of their hair so they can have some private time while I am living there.
Good luck with the move. I hate packing and unpacking. It takes forever! Hopefully it goes smoothly for you.
Sounds like you have some great friends!

So all I can do lately is think about the next time I get to plan a trip to disney world. It doesn't help that I just started working for the Disney store. Lol
Im hopeful we can go next spring. Depends on several factors. I just cant wait to show my little emma that whole world. Even though I know she won't remember it, we'll have the photos and she'll enjoy the moment.

Congrats on the job!! I'll stop by and say Hi one day. Don't get over there much anymore, but since we are going to WDW in December I'm sure I'll be stopping by for a few things!!

I've always thought about working there but just scared I'd never actually bring a paycheck home!!! Good Luck, I hope you have more control than I do!!!

SouthernBelles said:
Congrats on the job!! I'll stop by and say Hi one day. Don't get over there much anymore, but since we are going to WDW in December I'm sure I'll be stopping by for a few things!!

I've always thought about working there but just scared I'd never actually bring a paycheck home!!! Good Luck, I hope you have more control than I do!!!

Thank you! I want EVERYTHING!!!! I just hope I'm able to provide as much Disney magic as I've received. Is a great company to work for. Definitely not doing it for the pay. Lol

How are all the DIS jax peeps doing?

I'm excited because I only have 5 weeks left of my 3rd semester in nursing school! Only one to go after this one is done!

How are all the DIS jax peeps doing?

I'm excited because I only have 5 weeks left of my 3rd semester in nursing school! Only one to go after this one is done!

CONGRATS!!! :banana:

I've often thought about going back for nursing, which school are you going to?

Are you working tomorrow? There is some kind of craft thing in the store and was wondering if you could fill me in!!!

SouthernBelles said:
CONGRATS!!! :banana:

I've often thought about going back for nursing, which school are you going to?

Are you working tomorrow? There is some kind of craft thing in the store and was wondering if you could fill me in!!!

Thank you! I'm at Keiser University. Glad to be almost done.

They usually have a craft thing every weekend. I'm not sure what it is tomorrow. I was there for 3 hours today but we were slammed.

I just noticed this thread.

Hi ladies! I'm over in the Arglye/Oakleaf area. A DISmeet up here sounds like so much fun.

Name: Rose
Spouses name: None, totally single!
Children: I have a DN6 around here somewhere
Favorite Disney Park: Disneyland but MK is a close second
Favorite TS: Ohana
Favorite resort: Fort Wilderness
How many times have you been to the world: I lost count a long time ago
Favorite character: Donald
Favorite ride: Jungle Cruise

Random Ninja said:
I just noticed this thread.

Hi ladies! I'm over in the Arglye/Oakleaf area. A DISmeet up here sounds like so much fun.

Name: Rose
Spouses name: None, totally single!
Children: I have a DN6 around here somewhere
Favorite Disney Park: Disneyland but MK is a close second
Favorite TS: Ohana
Favorite resort: Fort Wilderness
How many times have you been to the world: I lost count a long time ago
Favorite character: Donald

Hi rose!!! Welcome to our group! Hopefully we can plan a dis meet soon here locally.

Just so everyone knows we have a HUGE sale on Disney plush at the local Disney store :-) but one get one for $1!! I bought my kids mickey and Minnie for Christmas.

Just so everyone knows we have a HUGE sale on Disney plush at the local Disney store :-) but one get one for $1!! I bought my kids mickey and Minnie for Christmas.

I was soo tempted to pick up a couple until my mother threatened to kick out whoever brought any more babies, plushies, home.

Random Ninja said:
I was soo tempted to pick up a couple until my mother threatened to kick out whoever brought any more babies, plushies, home.

Lol you can never have too many Disney plush ;-)

ChristineNic said:
I'd love to meet you all for lunch, dinner, coffee, whatever.

Lunch/coffee would be awesome!! Now we just need to pick a date in January! I'd prefer a Saturday as I have church on Sundays and weekdays are very busy in our household.

Seems like I will be the first guy here.

Name: Josh
Spouses name: Single
Years together: N/A
Children: Cat named Ghost
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite TS: Yak 'N Yeti
Favorite resort: Wilderness Lodge
How many times have you been to the world: Lol. A Lot. Too much to some. Not enough to me
Favorite character: Chip and Dale

jagfanjosh3252 said:
Seems like I will be the first guy here.

Name: Josh
Spouses name: Single
Years together: N/A
Children: Cat named Ghost
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite TS: Yak 'N Yeti
Favorite resort: Wilderness Lodge
How many times have you been to the world: Lol. A Lot. Too much to some. Not enough to me
Favorite character: Chip and Dale

Welcome Josh! I'm hoping our group can get up and running. It would be nice to have an active Disney group in Jacksonville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter