DISers in Jacksonville area

Hi Merrill & Drew! Welcome to JAX!! Good to see other DW geeks in Jacksonville. I'll check out the FB page.

Hello everyone!! Gosh I haven't posted in forever. I got caught up with finishing nursing school. So I graduated and I'm taking my licensing exam next Thursday. DH days if I pass ;) we can start planning our next vacation to the world!!!! :-D I've been dying to plan another trip. We're going to try for November 2014 at Fort wilderness Lodge.

Anyone else planning a trip for this winter?

Hello everyone!! Gosh I haven't posted in forever. I got caught up with finishing nursing school. So I graduated and I'm taking my licensing exam next Thursday. DH days if I pass ;) we can start planning our next vacation to the world!!!! :-D I've been dying to plan another trip. We're going to try for November 2014 at Fort wilderness Lodge. Anyone else planning a trip for this winter?

Are you planning on Fort Wilderness or Wilderness Lodge? They're 2 different places. I'm planning on a trip to the Fort in Nov for a convention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter