DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

ttester9612

Magical Moments
Part 3 of the DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA Thought I will start FRESH.....

If you are interested in meeting some new DisFriends and live in the DC/MD/VA/PA/DE or planning to be in town when we meet, then this is the place for you. Various upcoming meetings will be posted here. We do try to gather at least once a month. So far it's mostly been in or around Baltimore and National Harbor. We did meet once in Woodbridge, VA and Annapolis, MD. But we are game to meet anywhere.

October is booked for some of us...we are meeting in WDW during the week of Oct 18. If any locals will be there then, let us know maybe we can meet up with you.

For the next DisMeet, I'm looking at November. Possible dates are 6 or 20th, location is still to be determine, but I'm thinking Inner Harbor, Baltimore..It's been awhile since we've been there.

I vote for that crab cake place ;)... just let me know when you do that again and I will order some to be shipped here, so can enjoy with you but without you.

I would love to be part of a meet-up...I'll miss the one in WDW (I don't get there until the 30th :sad2:

Keep me posted on the local meet-up though!

I vote for that crab cake place ;)... just let me know when you do that again and I will order some to be shipped here, so can enjoy with you but without you.

I would love to be part of a meet-up...I'll miss the one in WDW (I don't get there until the 30th :sad2:

Keep me posted on the local meet-up though!

Just keep coming back to this thread for the updates.. :thumbsup2

I went to the first meeting of this group but haven't been able to make the others. I will be in the world from October 16-23. I would love to get together if you do it!

I went to the first meeting of this group but haven't been able to make the others. I will be in the world from October 16-23. I would love to get together if you do it!

OMG Rara!! those are our dates!!! we have to connect!!!!!!!! :goodvibes the family going ???? if ever this will be the 2nd time we are meeting at WDW!!!

What are the dates for the WDW meet up? I have a conference in orlando the 19th to the 22. I am hoping to extend my stay!

What are the dates for the WDW meet up? I have a conference in orlando the 19th to the 22. I am hoping to extend my stay!

Hi Rara it's been a while since we seen you. Welcome Jewel the group. :goodvibes

I'll be there Oct 20-26th. Most of us are staying a AKL or SSR. A group of us are going to MNSSHP either the 22 or the 24. Maybe we can plan a meet at Jellyrolls on the 20th or 21st.

Who's game? party:

you are overlapping on with my dates... planning to do either Kimono or HOB for dinner on the 19th... :goodvibes

We are staying at AKL. For those that remember us, my dd Amanda will be with me. My dd Nikki will not because she is having a baby in the beginning of October. Both of them were with me at the first meeting when we went to G&M restaurant.

We are staying at AKL. For those that remember us, my dd Amanda will be with me. My dd Nikki will not because she is having a baby in the beginning of October. Both of them were with me at the first meeting when we went to G&M restaurant.

I remember them..congrats on the upcoming grandbaby. :thumbsup2

I'll be there Oct 20-26th. Most of us are staying a AKL or SSR. A group of us are going to MNSSHP either the 22 or the 24. Maybe we can plan a meet at Jellyrolls on the 20th or 21st.

Who's game? party:[/QUOTE]

I am game unless the conference comes up with a required evening event!

Sorry everyone I went out of town this weekend to attend a conference. I'll let everyone know once I have a confirm data for JRs. :thumbsup2

I'm game for a trip down to the inner harbor in november. just say when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter