Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Shipping notifications from the initial sales posted overnight :)

Perhaps more inventory will show up on shop.disney shortly -- was wishing for one of those disneyland sign pins but with only 2k and #30,000 in line -- that wasn't happening

LOVE the backpack! I hope they are eventually re-stocked. I've been wanting a mini backpack for a long time but I haven't seen any I've liked enough to buy. THIS one I really like.

Me too! I got one for me, but a friend also wants one. So, now I scour SD to see if it comes back in stock...

Has anyone received the anniversary spirit jersey? Mine came yesterday and it’s got to be at least a full size smaller than the rest of mine. Trying to figure out if they are just running super small and I need a bigger one or if this one is me midsized. Thanks!
For what it’s worth, I ended up getting this one in a small where my Haunted Mansion and Tiki Room are medium. Tried it on in person at WoD and medium in the 65th was too baggy on me.

Has anyone received the anniversary spirit jersey? Mine came yesterday and it’s got to be at least a full size smaller than the rest of mine. Trying to figure out if they are just running super small and I need a bigger one or if this one is me midsized. Thanks!
Mine arrived today. It appears to be true to size, i.e. oversized as usual.

Thanks guys. I’m pretty certain the one I got was mis-sized. Was able to get another ordered this morning. Cross your fingers for me.

I finally received my merch last night, and I am delighted with the Spirit jersey. It was hard to see it clearly in the photos, but I went ahead and got it, and it's even better than I expected because IT SPARKLES. I didn't realize that it would, and I'm so happy! My BFF is really bummed now that she didn't have me order one for her, but how were we to know?

My 65th merchandise finally showed up from the "event" they had. The best part is they charged me for 2 of the AP pins but only sent one. Now comes the joy of sitting on hold to talk to someone about it.

Does anyone have a picture of sizing of the medium and large button down 65th anniversary shirt? I usually wear large Disney t shirts but not sure which size to order of the Disneyland 65th anniversary button down (Aloha) shirt? I know they have a sizing chart on shopDisney but I do not trust that their sizing chart is accurate and it is an expensive shirt to invest in. Any help is greatly appreciated.

What size are you closer to, the M or the L, in this shirt? Have you tried contacting Shop Disney about this item? Calling or Live Chat might be the best bet since people have said that email hasn't been working well lately.

What size are you closer to, the M or the L, in this shirt? Have you tried contacting Shop Disney about this item? Calling or Live Chat might be the best bet since people have said that email hasn't been working well lately.
I think I’m equallly close to M and L sizing based on the sizing chart. Hoping someone who bought the shirt can take measurement pics with clothing tape measure. Primarily, with sizing from underarm area to underarm area horizontally and collar to bottom of shirt.

I finally received my merch last night, and I am delighted with the Spirit jersey. It was hard to see it clearly in the photos, but I went ahead and got it, and it's even better than I expected because IT SPARKLES. I didn't realize that it would, and I'm so happy! My BFF is really bummed now that she didn't have me order one for her, but how were we to know?
If your friend still wants one of the 65th anniversary spirit jerseys, there are still plenty in stock at WOD. We saw many on the rack this evening.

Has anyone heard of a restock for the 65th anniversary ears? I don't want them, but my friend does, and was very sad that they sold out. She refuses to pay for the mark-up on ebay.

That would be an option if we weren't 350 miles from there!
Keep it in mind if you hear of anyone you know making a trip out here or if your friend wants to use a personal shopper -- stock is plentiful right now! (And the HM spirit jerseys just showed up in WOD today, too!)

I believe that if the Gov is truly one who believes in balance and responsibility; he will give the parks an opportunity to open with an enforcement policy to really jump start the economy back while remaining safe with set capacity limits. Give it a chance to succeed and be a model business to showcase.

Keep it in mind if you hear of anyone you know making a trip out here or if your friend wants to use a personal shopper -- stock is plentiful right now! (And the HM spirit jerseys just showed up in WOD today, too!)
Darn it. Now I want to drive 700 miles to go to WOD this weekend!

Thank you for this update. They are sold out as of 6:50 pm PT. Today has been a hot day on Shop Disney -- items selling out all over the place!
You said it! They dumped a lot of previously sold out merchandise on the site throughout the day. Things came and went super fast. Not a day for indecision or trying to add enough in your bag to gain free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter