• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

still perplexed why they did this separate method instead of merch pass.
Me too. I thought for sure they would have done merch pass for this. I mean it has to be better than waiting for 10 hours in a virtual line.

Well... I'm in the dreaded virtual waiting room. Sigh.

ETA: Done! About 25 minutes total, so not too painful. Not that many items available, but I did get the spirit jersey and the lithographs. And a present for DH, too.

Last edited:
Try the app- I was able to right in on the app and get the backpack. I only remembered 4 minutes after the sale. Don’t forget to use Shipmagic coupon code. Ended up being cheaper than the sale on Tuesday!

Was able to get the backpack so I'm happy. Funny though because I only bought the spirit jersey at the merch event earlier this week because the backpack was sold out so now I have a spirit jersey AND backpack. Oh, Disney... you get me every time. Bummed they didn't put more pins on. I just saw the spirit jersey, backpack, ornament, wishables, and stuffed Mickey when I got in.

... I just saw the spirit jersey, backpack, ornament, wishables, and stuffed Mickey when I got in.
It didn't look like much merchandise, but I wasn't sure how much to expect. And then when they said you had only 10 minutes... I felt like it was Supermarket Sweep -- the pressure!
If anyone visits WOD in DTD in the near future, please report back on whether any of the 65th merchandise has been restocked.

I missed the backpack 😭

Surely though this was merchandise they were planning on selling for some time at the park, other than the stuff that was truly limited edition? So maybe it will be restocked at some point.

lol, love your supermarket sweep reference. i always wanted to be a contestant on that show & glad it's on amazon prime/netflix to watch again. funny to remember brands that no longer exist..

Just checked after 10 pm PT, and the Wishables, Monstro, and the ornament are still available.

ETA: 7/18/20, at 7:25 am PT, those 3 items appear to be still available.

Last edited:
I was at DtD this morning, they had some of the clothing available, camp shirt, sweatshirt, spirit jersey. They also had some clothing that was not online as well as a magnet, keychain, non ap ornament and mug. They also had the ears (Mickey kind) and puzzle that had sold out online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter