Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Was anything else sold out that isn't currently listed as such?

The way it worked for me was a giant text list.......even things that were stated as being sold out were still listed (even AP stuff was mixed in). You could click on an item and a pop-up window would show you what the item was if you didn't remember its item # or name.

Yes, a giant text list, which included the items that the front page had said were sold out. But I didn't want any of them so I didn't try to order them to see if it would work.

So close, is was 13,980 chances away from getting the Hat Box Ghost pin....:thumbsup2 I'm done, thanks for playing. Good luck everyone, you are officially one number closer to nirvana!

So close, is was 13,980 chances away from getting the Hat Box Ghost pin....:thumbsup2 I'm done, thanks for playing. Good luck everyone, you are official one number closer to nirvana!
I am currently debating how long to stay in line. It's only 4pm here but I don't know that I want to stay up all night waiting.

I've got 9100 in front of me, down from 24000 at the start. Will I get in before I have to leave in 90 minutes? The world wants to know!

For those who uploaded your AP pictures, did you have any issues with the process? It keeps kicking me back to the verify information page and won't let me proceed.

For those lucky ones.....when it was your turn did the number go down to 0 or were you in a group?

It went down to 36, then 10, then it said it was my turn (but then it took a minute or so to actually transfer me to the page).

Uh-oh. Did they pause the queue again? The number hasn't changed in several minutes.

Yes, they paused the line. CRAP. I have to leave in an hour and there are still 7300 in front of me. I wish I could transfer my place in line to my phone...

I got the internal error as well, got kicked off and now I've been placed back at #70,636. After waiting alllll dang day. Seems to be my luck with any of this stuff :(

Interesting - I actually was able to copy the link to my place in line and e-mailed it to myself. Now I have my queue both on my phone and on my computer, but they're at different places: on the computer, I've got 7239 in front, and on the phone, it's 7219. I guess it updates at different times.

I originally joined bc I wanted the backpack but now I’m sad it’s gone so now I *must* get the spirit jersey. Down to 3k now wooo!

Disney always finds a way to get my money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter