Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

Michelle -

I am here - all computers have crashed - I have not been online - I have my groups done - and will be postal tomorrow.

Thanks for the offers to fill in, ladies, but it appears our missing swapper has been found! Yay!

Rita - yes, I had contacted our 2 listed "angels" first before opening the spots up to others. I appreciate your offer to help. :cloud9:

All of my moms groups are done and almost all mine are done. I will be finishing these up tomorrow and mailing. Will take pics and post too.

Thanks for checking in, Tigger1221. Can't wait to see your work! :goodvibes

Everyone seems to be in good shape. I'm excited to see how everything will look in person! :love:

I will be mailing tomorrow. I have 2 groups, still, to cut and assemble, but that is the plan for today.

Postal with the last few pieces - sorry we won't get to meet up in person tonight to hand these off. :sad1:

But, I hope we are able to see you soon - :flower3:

Here are my letters for groups. Most of them are pretty explanatory, but for 5B one is inspired by Animator's Palate and the other for Palo.

DSCN0392.jpg

Officially postal. I have a DC #, but the receipt is in DH's wallet, so I can't PM it right now.

hopemax -- I :love: the letters i'll be getting!

here are the final swap items for me:

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2845.JPG

Love all of the new stuff that has been posted!

ZTH - received your package on Saturday!

Looking forward to all of the packages that will be arriving shortly! :goodvibes:banana:

Sorry I didn't post photos yet. I left my camera at my moms in the scrap room and we decided to redo to scrap room and its torn apart right now.:eek: I am going to look for my camera tomorrow and can hopefully find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter