Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

Those all look great. Wish I signed up for more groups. Even though I will never go on a cruise. :rotfl:

Those all look great. Wish I signed up for more groups. Even though I will never go on a cruise. :rotfl:

Thank you!!! LOL We are going on our first in the Spring...so I didn't really know what to do?? The pictures are smaller so the elements look a little better in person (to me at least).

Wow - you've been a busy girl with your camera! :rotfl2: The stuff looks great and I get some of it - woo woo!

On my computer, the entrance to the Royal Palace looks like tones of beige and tan, etc., but then I can't tell if the carpet is teal or green or blue? I'm not seeing any purple, but purple is a "royal" color, so I'd be surprised if that wasn't in there someplace too. (My poor old eyes!) No matter what colors the room is *really* going to look like, your pieces for that group look great!

Wow - you've been a busy girl with your camera! :rotfl2: The stuff looks great and I get some of it - woo woo!

On my computer, the entrance to the Royal Palace looks like tones of beige and tan, etc., but then I can't tell if the carpet is teal or green or blue? I'm not seeing any purple, but purple is a "royal" color, so I'd be surprised if that wasn't in there someplace too. (My poor old eyes!) No matter what colors the room is *really* going to look like, your pieces for that group look great!

Yeah...it took me quite a while to take all the pix...color swap also!! Thanks!

I was looking at the picture of the guy (host maybe) and what he was wearing. The jacket looked blue on one compute and purple on the other. Both seemed to have gold trim. So, I went purple and gold. I thought purple fit, because like you said it is a royal color. I hope they work for everyone. If they don't fit in that group, hopefully they can be used for something else!! Thanks again...I was happy with their turnout!

Those look really great and I get some of them. I wish I joined more groups and got more. Everything is looking so cute!

Checking in a couple of days early (won't be around much over the next couple of days) - I'm packing up my pieces now. Have to remember to post the last few pix...

We will mail (or meet up to hand them off to Michelle) when Danica is done the last of her groups, too.

Last few pics:

Group 3
Disney Dream "D" altered letter
100_3939.jpg

Group B
Disney Wonder - stern area
100_3938.jpg

Group E
Castaway Cay - beach, sand (two of the toppers have sunglasses on them and three have starfish)
100_3936.jpg

DH actually picked up the sandcastle from my scrap desk and said "Wow - how did you make this? It is a real sand sandcastle!"

:love:

Love him to bits, but he rarely shows interest (unless we force him!) in our scrappy creations... A breakthrough!

LOVE that sandcastle! And all the other work that's been posted too.

Kicking myself for not joining - we decided (I decided) that we are staying with the Disney cruise for Halloween ;)

Received ZerotoHero and PinballFamily's items on Friday night. Super cute stuff as always, ladies!! Hoping to see you again soon. :goodvibes

Just working away on my pieces today. I'm hoping to get them mostly finished today. Lots of cute things posted already by you talented ladies!

planning on finishing up my final swap items today...i just ordered a priority stamp from online usps which should come soon. i have to work thur/fri...so i may not get postal until Monday. my box should still arrive by July 30 though I would think

Ladies, there are 3 groups where an angel is needed. If you are able to help, I would appreciate it. Obviously I understand if you need a few extra days to get the work done!! Thank you!! :wizard:

I'll take 7B. Do we need to declare character and if so who has been done?
Let me think on the Wonder.
I think I can mail these on Monday.

You have 2 people listed for Angels. Check with them first and then if they dont want the spots I will fill all 3.
Hopefully you can let me know by tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter