Disney Cruise Line Swap - Completed!

Package arrived today from Tigger1221 and Stitch67. Gorgeous stuff, ladies!!

We are in the homestretch now!! Looks like all packages are set to arrive on time, so I can work on sorting things out and hopefully have things postal back to you by the middle of next week. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to post the pictures of my last groups that didn't get up before...

Castaway Cay:

baberuthallstars032.jpg

There are two mats and the borders are pop dotted so the photo slides under. The journal box is hidden...the flip flop lifts up. There is bling on the straps. The piecing is another flip flop on chipboard and blinged straps. There is also an ATC. I know it was not on the element list, but I had the idea and added it in. (That's why I made the other things also.) :thumbsup2

Cake a day:

baberuthallstars033.jpg

The "a day" block is not attached so you can put it on or not. It is hard to see in this photo. It is cream on pink. The cherry is stickled. The tag's cupcake is pop dotted and the top is stickled. On the circles cupcake wrappers, they are flocked. On the large cake, there are also stickles.

And, Mickey:

baberuthallstars034.jpg

I am really sorry for the horrible picture!!! I forgot to take it before I left home and quick did it in the back of the car!! LOL There is a Mickey piecing, two mats and his name in the 2" letter theme we have been doing.

So, that's it!!! Thanks for hostessing Michelle!!! Let me know if you get them tomorrow...you should!

Mine went out this morning priority mail with a dc if needed. I took pics and I hope that I will be able to post them on Friday after work. Great work everyone!

Packages received yesterday from ohMom and LOVEMY3KIDDOS! Sorry I didn't get here last night to update. Haven't opened them yet, but the boxes are in good condition! :)

Received kkbeaton2's package yesterday. Now the sorting begins! My goal is to have these sorted and postal by mid-week.

Thanks to all of you for being such great swappers! I've loved everything that I've seen in this swap, you are such a talented and creative group! Thank you to those of you who sent hostess gifts. They were completely unnecessary, but very much appreciated!! :lovestruc:flower3:

Received kkbeaton2's package yesterday. Now the sorting begins! My goal is to have these sorted and postal by mid-week

Yippee! I'm hoping we get to meet up with you sometime soon (to crop?!?), but if it looks like that isn't going to work, I'll mail you $$$ so that you don't have to stare at our box for forever and can just toss it in the mail...

Thanks!

All packages (except PBF and ZTH) are on their way home!!

Many of the packages I hadn't opened before I started sorting, and I was blown away by the details and quality of everyone's work. Fabulous job by all of you!! :cloud9:

Michelle - are you planning to crop on the 13th? If so, we can try to meet up with you then. If not, we can send you $$$. We're fine either way - just let us know!

my package arrived today..didn't have much time to check out as we were heading out of town...but everything looks awesome!

one question -- Michelle -- I didn't get the "I" and "C" that I made, did I short you a set? (group 5B)

Michelle, Im missing letters also. I will go back and check which letters they are.
Other than that, everything is awesome! and there are several things that I will be saving for our trip to Hawaii next year!

I received mine yesterday, but we were on our way out to the in-laws for the weekend...so have not looked at it at all. So, when I get back tomorrow night, I will check it all out and be sure I have what I should. Thanks for hostessing Michelle!

I received ours but won't be able to open the box til Monday due to work.:guilty: They box is at my moms since she is home all the time and last time one was sent to my house the mail person but it by my car instead of the front door.:scared1:

I received my package yesterday, but I haven't gone through it to check for completeness yet.

Thanks for letting me know about all of the arrivals. If there are any missing pieces, just let me know and I can try to track them down! There were some groups where people sent in 5 instead of 6, so hopefully those were the only issues. :goodvibes

Got my package today. Everything is there and everything looks great! Thanks everyone for your hard work! :)

For group 5B, I got 3 S's and no C. So, that was the only thing wrong in mine. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I don't know if someone got more than one C and I have their S??? If so, I could just mail it directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter