Disney Fantasy - September - 8th - 2018 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

KSHowards

Earning My Ears
Getting this thread started!

I don't know about you all, but I'm more excited about this cruise than I am going to Hawaii for a wedding this year! My wife and I have never done one of these before, but after our first cruise last year on the fantasy we thought we'd try and enjoy more of the "Adult" side of things this go around. We have a 5 year old boy (Xander) and a 7 year old (Tytan - pronounced Titan).

We are looking forward to hearing and getting to know all of you!

Enjoy the thread.

The discussion on our facebook page has really taken off... Please feel free to write on here or come visit our facebook page if you are interested in FE or Meet and Greets.

Thanks for starting this thread! Looking forward to going on this cruise. It will be our first, so while a little nervous we are more excited.

Just booked ourselves onto the Fantasy for this cruise after doing the med on the Magic. So excited and loking forward to meeting more DCL family.

My Husband and I just booked this cruise it will be our 7th with Disney, 3rd on the Fantasy but our 1st Eastern Caribbean and we are soo excited. Already requested to be added to the Facebook page I can't wait to meet y'all.

Hi everyone! Our family just booked a 5 night stay at Disney and then the 7 night eastern cruise! We did the Dream 2 years ago and loved it.

About us:
Richard (Dad) & Leslie (mom) consider ourselves as young 41 and have two sweet little girls; CC (age 5) and Peggy Ann (age 3).

We live in the beautiful hill country in Texas. Leslie has been a stay at home mom and yoga teacher. Richard works in he office for family business and manages kitchen during summer months.

We love Disney and seeing our girls light up when they see characters, etc.

My favorite part of the cruise last time was castaway cay and i am looking forward to that. We didn’t get off of the ship on our last cruise beciase the girls were so young and we thought we would take the opportunity to meet characters on ship. This time we may venture off to a beach.

Cannot wait to hear more about each of you!

Cheers!

The discussion on our facebook page has really taken off... Please feel free to write on here or come visit our facebook page if you are interested in FE or Meet and Greets.

Hi I haven't been on here for a couple of years and I am interested in the FE. We are sailing on the Fantasy Sept.8th. A few years ago while on the Fantasy we had trouble with people taking things out of our FE as our hook was right next to another room. So how do we prevent that from happening?

Hi I haven't been on here for a couple of years and I am interested in the FE. We are sailing on the Fantasy Sept.8th. A few years ago while on the Fantasy we had trouble with people taking things out of our FE as our hook was right next to another room. So how do we prevent that from happening?

I would be interested in a Fish Extender Group - how can we create one? There's another family interested as well?

I would be interested in a Fish Extender Group - how can we create one? There's another family interested as well?

Sorry I did not get back to you Angela I had surgery. I think there is someone already doing it for the cruise - Disney Fantasy on Sept. 8th, 2018. you have to look on the main page to see who is doing this. I can check and can also get back to you.

Sorry I did not get back to you Angela I had surgery. I think there is someone already doing it for the cruise - Disney Fantasy on Sept. 8th, 2018. you have to look on the main page to see who is doing this. I can check and can also get back to you.

Her name is Cynthia Chavez. You join the group.

We would like to join the FE group and exchanges gifts. It would be me (Cora) husband (Darwin) We are celebrating our 21st Anniversary and our Birthdays together since we really don't do anything for them in January and February.

Are you in charge of the FE group on the Disney Fantasy Sept. 8 -15, 2018?
If you tap “reply” on any message that you wish to communicate with then an alert will go to the person you want to message. Otherwise they might not know you posted just below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter