• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - September - 8th - 2018 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Hi everyone! Our family just booked a 5 night stay at Disney and then the 7 night eastern cruise! We did the Dream 2 years ago and loved it.

About us:
Richard (Dad) & Leslie (mom) consider ourselves as young 41 and have two sweet little girls; CC (age 5) and Peggy Ann (age 3).

We live in the beautiful hill country in Texas. Leslie has been a stay at home mom and yoga teacher. Richard works in he office for family business and manages kitchen during summer months.

We love Disney and seeing our girls light up when they see characters, etc.

My favorite part of the cruise last time was castaway cay and i am looking forward to that. We didn’t get off of the ship on our last cruise beciase the girls were so young and we thought we would take the opportunity to meet characters on ship. This time we may venture off to a beach.

Cannot wait to hear more about each of you!

Cheers!

Hi Leslie Ann,

My family/friends and I would like to join a Fish Extender group for the Fantasy sailing 9/8/2018. We're all first time Disney Cruisers!! Do you have room for 4 more cabins/families?

Hi all,
We just booked this cruise a few days ago. This will be our 7th cruise for our 10th anniversary! This will be the first time back on the Fantasy after dry dock. Hope to see you guys around on the ship!

Hi Leslie Ann,

My family/friends and I would like to join a Fish Extender group for the Fantasy sailing 9/8/2018. We're all first time Disney Cruisers!! Do you have room for 4 more cabins/families?
Hi I would just need your room number to add you to our group Fish Extender group.

Thanks Cynthia

Updated Group List (still waiting on room numbers, Ppl do need to know where to deliver gifts)

Group:

*Cindy, Gus, Kids: Cameron (20 Birthday 21) Scarlet(15) & Allison (11) Rm: 9500

*Jon, Angela (Adults) (15th yr Ann.) Rm: TBA

*Cora, Darwin (21st Ann.) Rm: 9170

*Sam, Bonnie Kids: Juliana 20 (birthday 21), Jenna (15) Rm: 9589

*Jaime, hubby Jody, Kids: Dylan (6 1/2) & Mason (1 1/2). Room: TBA

*LeslieAnn, Richard Kids: CC 5 & Peggy Ann 3 Rm:TBA

****If you would like to join just reply to thread with names and room number ****

Hi all,
We just booked this cruise a few days ago. This will be our 7th cruise for our 10th anniversary! This will be the first time back on the Fantasy after dry dock. Hope to see you guys around on the ship!

Happy anniversary! :flower2:

I booked this cruise for DH & myself about a month ago. I've been on the Magic & Wonder numerous times and the Dream twice, but this will be our first time on the Fantasy! Looking forward to completing our "grand slam"! :cutie:

Cynthia Chavez, thanks for organizing the FE group for our sailing! I'm not sure yet if I want to participate. I've only done FE's a couple of cruises, and only for very small groups. Thanks again! :thanks:

Happy anniversary! :flower2:

I booked this cruise for DH & myself about a month ago. I've been on the Magic & Wonder numerous times and the Dream twice, but this will be our first time on the Fantasy! Looking forward to completing our "grand slam"! :cutie:

Thank you! And congrats on your grand slam! We've been on the Magic 2 times and on the Fantasy 4 times. We haven't been on the Fantasy since before dry dock so we are excited to see what changes they've made!

Thank you! And congrats on your grand slam! We've been on the Magic 2 times and on the Fantasy 4 times. We haven't been on the Fantasy since before dry dock so we are excited to see what changes they've made!

Thanks, wlee7! :flower3:

Updated Group List (still waiting on room numbers, Ppl do need to know where to deliver gifts)

Group:

*Cindy, Gus, Kids: Cameron (20 Birthday 21) Scarlet(15) & Allison (11) Rm: 9500

*Jon, Angela (Adults) (15th yr Ann.) Rm: TBA

*Cora, Darwin (21st Ann.) Rm: 9170

*Sam, Bonnie Kids: Juliana 20 (birthday 21), Jenna (15) Rm: 9589

*Jaime, hubby Jody, Kids: Dylan (6 1/2) & Mason (1 1/2). Room: TBA

*LeslieAnn, Richard Kids: CC 5 & Peggy Ann 3 Rm:TBA

****If you would like to join just reply to thread with names and room number ****
We are actually booked in stateroom 9586. (Sam, Bonnie - kids: Julianna turning 21 on cruise, and Jenna - 15.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter