Disney Fantasy - September - 8th - 2018 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Hi Cynthia:

My husband and I would like to participate - we don't have a room yet. Is there a list we have to join? Sorry we are new to the fish extender thing.

Thanks,
Angela

Hi Everyone,

Who wants to Join our Fish extender group!!! My name is Cindy and This is my second cruise with the kids.

Me and my Husband and 3 kids, Allison 10, Scarlet 15 & Cameron 18!!
Room 9500

Would love to swap gifts on the cruise with you!

If you don't know what Fish extender group is here's link http://dclprepschool.com/beginners-guide-to-fish-extenders-on-disney-cruise-line/

Hi Everyone,

Who wants to Join our Fish extender group!!! My name is Cindy and This is my second cruise with the kids.

Room 9500

If you don't know what Fish extender group is here's link http://dclprepschool.com/beginners-guide-to-fish-extenders-on-disney-cruise-line/

Hi Cindy,

I was not sure if you got my reply to join the FE group. I have been in one before and know how it works. If you could add me (Cora) and my Husband (Darwin)
This is our second cruise we will be celebrating our 21 st Anniversary and our Birthdays. We are in Room 9170.

Hello:

We will be on the Fantasy - Sept 8th 2018. We were married on the Magic in 2004. We will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary on this cruise (a few months early). So excited to be on the Fantasy. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise but our first on the Fantasy. Can't wait to see you all on board.

Jon & Angela

Hi I started a Facebook page so we can keep a running list of our group. Here is link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/831848193665220/?source=create_flow

Hi Cindy,

I was not sure if you got my reply to join the FE group. I have been in one before and know how it works. If you could add me (Cora) and my Husband (Darwin)
This is our second cruise we will be celebrating our 21 st Anniversary and our Birthdays. We are in Room 9170.
Hi,
Sorry I havent been on website in a while I started a facebook page to have a running list of our group, here is link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/831848193665220/?source=create_flow

For anyone Who would like to Join the Group make sure you put your names/ages/room number. That way everyone can deliver your gifts at one point during cruise.

Then you can click and join this Facebook Link and I'll keep a running list and we can share Disney stuff/excitement!!

We would like to join the FE group and exchanges gifts. It would be me (Cora) husband (Darwin) We are celebrating our 21st Anniversary and our Birthdays together since we really don't do anything for them in January and February.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Room 9500

Cindy,
I have a question. If there is more then one person doing a FE group will you join or communicate with that group leader if our group is tiny? The reason I ask is the last cruise we went on we did the FE group that had 30 people in and the second FE group had 25 so our name was put on both groups which was fine. Everyone got a gift from us in both groups. How many people do you expect to be in our group? Is there a limit you will set? also notice on the FB page some of the people did not include their room number will you post everything before the cruise so we know when we once get on the ship.

Cindy,
I have a question. If there is more then one person doing a FE group will you join or communicate with that group leader if our group is tiny? The reason I ask is the last cruise we went on we did the FE group that had 30 people in and the second FE group had 25 so our name was put on both groups which was fine. Everyone got a gift from us in both groups. How many people do you expect to be in our group? Is there a limit you will set? also notice on the FB page some of the people did not include their room number will you post everything before the cruise so we know when we once get on the ship.

So far this is what our group looks like Im still waiting for some room numbers

Group:
*Cindy, Gus, Kids: Cameron (18) Scarlet(15) & Allison (11) Rm: 9500

*Jon, Angela (Adults) (15th yr Ann.)

*Cora, Darwin (21st Ann.) Rm: 9170

*Karyn, Jim, Kids: Dana

Hello:

We will be on the Fantasy - Sept 8th 2018. We were married on the Magic in 2004. We will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary on this cruise (a few months early). So excited to be on the Fantasy. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise but our first on the Fantasy. Can't wait to see you all on board.

Jon & Angela
I need your room number for fish extenders list

If you tap “reply” on any message that you wish to communicate with then an alert will go to the person you want to message. Otherwise they might not know you posted just below.

Karyn, I need your room number for the fish extender list.
thx

Karyn, I need your room number for the fish extender list.
thx
Hi Cynthia, I’m not on your cruise but felt you didn’t get your questions answered in the other thread. I felt I understood what you were looking for but the thread had been closed before you were helped. I’m glad you have you FE started. If you have questions just reply and I’ll answer anything you need.

So far this is what our group looks like Im still waiting for some room numbers

Group:
*Cindy, Gus, Kids: Cameron (18) Scarlet(15) & Allison (11) Rm: 9500

*Jon, Angela (Adults) (15th yr Ann.)

*Cora, Darwin (21st Ann.) Rm: 9170

*Karyn, Jim, Kids: Dana

Hi all! I'm interested in joining this DisBoards Fish Extender group, but we do not have a room assignment yet. My husband and I are sailing with our two boys (6 1/2 and 1 1/2) and we're super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter