Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Got the Lowe's offer on mine and my wife's card.

I also noticed my wife got a spend $25 get $5 credit offer for Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts, and I know they sell third-party GCs. I didn't get the Jo-Ann offer on my card, so it seems targeted.
We got the Jo-Anns on an Amex Gold Business card for a man and for a woman but not on our other Amex.

Thanks! Got the Lowe's offer on mine and my wife's card.

I also noticed my wife got a spend $25 get $5 credit offer for Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts, and I know they sell third-party GCs. I didn't get the Jo-Ann offer on my card, so it seems targeted.

We got the JoAnn's offer on my card and DF's card (mid-20s) and his mom's card (50s)

So I figured I'd report back after trying to buy the smaller Amex cards with my $100 one... But I stopped after work yesterday, and I got the $100 Amex with my Visa, no issues. But the coupon for the $5.95 off didn't go through. My account registered, and the fuel coupon showed up :confused: The cashier didn't bat an eye when she told me I owed $5.95 after swiping the Visa.

Has anyone else used these coupons yet? It's still on my account... So I may try buying a $100 Amex with the $100 Amex, and then using it to buy the $25/$50. If it works, I guess I got 424 extra fuel points for $6 OOP... If I have trouble, I still might buy the Amex cards with my credit card, because it's on a promo for 3x points back at grocery stores through the end of the year (all of my other credit cards are always 1%).

So I figured I'd report back after trying to buy the smaller Amex cards with my $100 one... But I stopped after work yesterday, and I got the $100 Amex with my Visa, no issues. But the coupon for the $5.95 off didn't go through. My account registered, and the fuel coupon showed up :confused: The cashier didn't bat an eye when she told me I owed $5.95 after swiping the Visa.

Has anyone else used these coupons yet? It's still on my account... So I may try buying a $100 Amex with the $100 Amex, and then using it to buy the $25/$50. If it works, I guess I got 424 extra fuel points for $6 OOP... If I have trouble, I still might buy the Amex cards with my credit card, because it's on a promo for 3x points back at grocery stores through the end of the year (all of my other credit cards are always 1%).
My coupons didn't work for the $100 or the $25 either??? It was a big ordeal but somehow they finally got it right and I got all three for $175. It was a pain though.

I am loving all the Amex deals! I will use the sears to buy a physical GC and buy Disney GC at Kmart. I also got the lowes and joanns too!

I remember there were deals at Target on Disney GC in early 2016. Something like buy $50 in entertainment GC get a $5 target gift card. And I want to say they were around January.

Does anyone remember the exact details? I didn't take advantage last year because I was not in 'cash out mode'. I search this thread but it is like a needle in a haystack.

TIA

I remember there were deals at Target on Disney GC in early 2016. Something like buy $50 in entertainment GC get a $5 target gift card. And I want to say they were around January.

Does anyone remember the exact details? I didn't take advantage last year because I was not in 'cash out mode'. I search this thread but it is like a needle in a haystack.

TIA
They were in December. 12/6. $5 off purchase of two Disney gift cards in store. It worked on the $25 ones as well as the $50s.

I am loving all the Amex deals! I will use the sears to buy a physical GC and buy Disney GC at Kmart. I also got the lowes and joanns too!

I'm hearing that physical GC's code as Kmart and don't trigger the Amex offer. Sears e-gift cards seem to work.

They were in December. 12/6. $5 off purchase of two Disney gift cards in store. It worked on the $25 ones as well as the $50s.
Thanks!
Hmm. I wonder if they will still do that this year. With the 10% off of Target GC being earlier they would have to push this until later if at all. :confused3

If they bring this back it will be a great way to spend those discounted GC
That is exactly what I have been hoping.

My coupons didn't work for the $100 or the $25 either??? It was a big ordeal but somehow they finally got it right and I got all three for $175. It was a pain though.

My $100 Amex coupon didn't work either, but the customer service rep in store didn't bat an eye and handed me $5.95 in cash when I presented my receipt.

Did I read somewhere on this thread that you can combine say 3 $100 Disney gift cards into one Disney gift card? If so how do you do it?? I called a Disney Store and they said they don't do it

Did I read somewhere on this thread that you can combine say 3 $100 Disney gift cards into one Disney gift card? If so how do you do it?? I called a Disney Store and they said they don't do it

Yes, you can set up an account on DisneyGiftCard .com and combine up to $1,000 per gift card. You can store up to 5 cards in your account at one time. Deleting a gift card from your account does not delete value from your gift card.

You can do it online at disneygiftcard.com. You can put up to $1000 on one card.
I had a CM combine gift cards at Disneyland so I don't know why they can't at a Disney Store - probably a liability thing.

HOLY COW! I have been trying TIRELESSLY to get a promo to work on SaveYa for about the last 3 and a half hours. 5% off EVERYTHING. Their website has been incredibly glitchy so I kind of gave up. Well, got another email after they announced their sale about 45 minutes later that they accidentally sent the email out too soon. I'm sure they were scrambling to get all of the percentages changed because they had some Target gift cards at 6% off originally. (Go figure, that's what I had in my cart)

Fast forward and the site was STILL being a pain in the butt and the Target percentage lowered to 3.26% off. Every time I'd try to log in it would boot me or not load. Then when I finally was able to log in, the billing wasn't loading. Ugh, such a headache. I was persistent though, and was happy to get 8.26% off (it's an additional 5% to whatever the percentage is to begin with, not 5% AFTER the original percentage off). I also went through giftcardgranny.com to rack up points to get another free gift card in the future.

It works now - at least I hope it does for others. Promo code is UGLYSWEATER5. You must have an account with them to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter