Disney Magic Kingdoms

That’s because they’re permanent content rather than from events. Same idea as why the Star Wars characters are listed in two different places in the list.
It is because Lady and the Tramp is considered permanent content rather than event content. Similar to R2D2 & C3PO. I agree that it is annoying. They should make it easier to filter the non-level 10 characters.

Thanks, I get that there is a difference between permanent and event content, but it still doesn’t make any sense to me. I’m to lazy to look it up, but does that mean that they have all the permanent characters groups listed first and then followed by the event characters? And if that’s the case than shouldn’t the Lady and the Tramp windows be located right underneath the permanent Star Wars character tab/window? Not trying to be my typical smart 🤬 but genuinely trying to understand there logic. It doesn’t appear to have any that I can see, like alphabetically, movie release date or game release date, etc.

I believe the permanent content is ordered by when that content becomes accessible to new players. We end gamers, and I think there are quite a few of us in this thread, only see the content by release date, but new players would have access to the content in a different order from us, as to when it fits in the supposed “story”. That would be why Duck Tales is near the top, Star Wars permanent content somewhere in the middle, and now Lady and the Tramp appears to be before Dumbo in the “story”.

Downloaded the update for Android. Outside of the new blue 'storyline' quests, I don't see any major difference yet. Put away most of my buildings and took out the four Mermaid attractions.
For some reason I never purchased the Under the sea attraction . I have a 7% chance of getting it in tomorrows chest. It'll probably be needed early on for little mermaid quests. Oh well.

For some reason I never purchased the Under the sea attraction . I have a 7% chance of getting it in tomorrows chest. It'll probably be needed early on for little mermaid quests. Oh well.
Eh, you'll lose some event currency. I'm not sweating this event. Zero intention of seeing this movie, can't name a single character in the line-up. Very surprised they opted to pull the trigger on an untested property with so many other films left to include.

Eh, you'll lose some event currency. I'm not sweating this event. Zero intention of seeing this movie, can't name a single character in the line-up. Very surprised they opted to pull the trigger on an untested property with so many other films left to include.
I still haven't seen Frozen 2, so those event characters are lost on me. At least they were able to peddle some costumes to new players. I guess it will be until September before I see that. Maybe this will be DVD released by then too.

I still haven't seen Frozen 2, so those event characters are lost on me. At least they were able to peddle some costumes to new players. I guess it will be until September before I see that. Maybe this will be DVD released by then too.
That's another one that I skipped. Hell, I even passed on Toy Story 4. I think Disney has become less about the films for me and more about the parks. I haven't bothered with my Disney+ subscription for a few months now, although I think they expected that from many users. That's why they offered those discounted three-year plans. Curious to see what happens to the subs in a few years, or if the platform will exist. Who knows what the future of entertainment will bring.

That's another one that I skipped. Hell, I even passed on Toy Story 4. I think Disney has become less about the films for me and more about the parks. I haven't bothered with my Disney+ subscription for a few months now, although I think they expected that from many users. That's why they offered those discounted three-year plans. Curious to see what happens to the subs in a few years, or if the platform will exist. Who knows what the future of entertainment will bring.
Watched the Toy Story 4 when it came to Disney+ in addition to the Bo Peep and Woody short. I had thought that movie 3 was the perfect ending but Toy Story 4 really sealed the series. Won't spoil it for anyone, but It took the original story to conclusion. In fact it would be an odyssey for the universe. I don't mind not having forky in my park at least.

I think they use this as a form of advertising to get people to go to the movie

Plus, I think it makes sense to mix up having classic characters and new ones

I think they use this as a form of advertising to get people to go to the movie

Plus, I think it makes sense to mix up having classic characters and new ones

Yep, PR and advertising for upcoming movies, is and has always been, a big part of the game. I’m also not interested in Onward, but known for awhile that they would have an event for it. Will be interesting to see what they do with Mulan. Since they already have 4 character’s do they skip it, add a few worthless characters or do a TC with 1 new characters?

The only exception is non animated movies, like Marvel ones and at what point do they chance that? So far I think the only non animated characters have been the Pirates and Star Wars. I wouldn’t mind more classic Star Wars characters in the future and honestly would prefer Black Widow characters vs. Onward.

Yep, PR and advertising for upcoming movies, is and has always been, a big part of the game. I’m also not interested in Onward, but known for awhile that they would have an event for it. Will be interesting to see what they do with Mulan. Since they already have 4 character’s do they skip it, add a few worthless characters or do a TC with 1 new characters?

The only exception is non animated movies, like Marvel ones and at what point do they chance that? So far I think the only non animated characters have been the Pirates and Star Wars. I wouldn’t mind more classic Star Wars characters in the future and honestly would prefer Black Widow characters vs. Onward.

There is expansion land areas within the Star Wars areas and some of the set pieces are from the original trilogy so definitely think some classic characters could come

I was hoping to get Lady before the event started, and as of 3 days ago I was not liking my prospects. But in the last 24 hours ear hats dropped like flies. Just hit the Welcome button in my IOS game.

Windows, I am still way behind. Getting close to the halfway point. But the distribution has been a little better.

Downloaded the update for Android. Outside of the new blue 'storyline' quests, I don't see any major difference yet. Put away most of my buildings and took out the four Mermaid attractions.

Good reminder to make sure my Mermaid attractions are out. Thanks!

For the longest while, we hadn't had an of the brand new stuff. Was Toy Story 4 the first time they included the newer content?

I was hoping to get Lady before the event started, and as of 3 days ago I was not liking my prospects. But in the last 24 hours ear hats dropped like flies. Just hit the Welcome button in my IOS game.

Windows, I am still way behind. Getting close to the halfway point. But the distribution has been a little better.

Congrats! I was/am in the same boat. Been stuck at 16 for a few days, than had 1 drop last night and 2 this morning. Hoping to hit welcome before the event begins. Just noticed Lady has a 24 hour welcome period. Guess I’ll have to wait to max C3PO until she’s done

For the longest while, we hadn't had an of the brand new stuff. Was Toy Story 4 the first time they included the newer content?

Don’t think so? Just pulled up Disney’s 2019 movie releases and ignoring Marvel Movies. They did the weird mix of Star Wars characters. They added worthless Frozen 2 characters. I Believe they added the 3 Hyenas for for Lion King. Toy Story 4 like you mentioned. Aladdin added 2 characters I believe and didn't they release the Dumbo stuff when they relieved that awful looking live action version?

Congratulations! I am still at 14/20 for the hats. I was also
Hoping to have done before tomorrow.

Congrats! I was/am in the same boat. Been stuck at 16 for a few days, than had 1 drop last night and 2 this morning. Hoping to hit welcome before the event begins. Just noticed Lady has a 24 hour welcome period. Guess I’ll have to wait to max C3PO until she’s done

Don’t think so? Just pulled up Disney’s 2019 movie releases and ignoring Marvel Movies. They did the weird mix of Star Wars characters. They added worthless Frozen 2 characters. I Believe they added the 3 Hyenas for for Lion King. Toy Story 4 like you mentioned. Aladdin added 2 characters I believe and didn't they release the Dumbo stuff when they relieved that awful looking live action version?
Yes, but the Lion King and Aladdin characters were all the animated versions and not the new characters. Toy Story weather ones exclusively from the 4th film. As for what to do with Mulan, we still don't have the villain yet. And they have the three guys that were training with her although I prefer the villain over the comic relief.

I guess people were progressing a little too quickly for Gameloft with the Star Wars characters, so the interns have removed C3-PO's one-hour task for crystals and changed it to a four-hour task instead.

I had hoped to Get Lady before the event started today but still sitting at 15/20 for hats but she is permanent so eventually!

Lady needs to be at Level 3 for one of her storyline quests with Tramp. Just got my last ear hat and finished the 6-minute level-up.

Well we are off except my windows which does not have the update. But I don’t play it much so not a big deal for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter