Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was fortunate enough to add a couple of Up characters with the chests, and now I see Up! relic tokens available for "purchase" with the other tokens. Is this the first time we are seeing relic tokens in there, or did I just not notice before?

My event goal is Ercole, but I only have about 19K in mal coins right now so I am not feeling great about it.

In prep for Chapter 3 of the TC (and to help a bit more in Chapter 2), I've been focusing on gathering tokens for Mary (8), 22 (9), Penny (8), Mr. Stork (9) and Mrs. Jumbo (6). No chance they're all at 10 before Chapter 3 starts, but a reasonable shot at leveling a few.

Passed the second Chapter 2 Milestone this morning and finished all the Weekly Tasks. After today, I'll be at Level 29 in the season...I need to get far ahead of normal/average since I won't be able to play as much as normal for about 10 days in May.

I'm also at 41k coins. I was going to buy the Luca characters as I got enough coins for them, but now I think I'm just going to hold until the last day and figure out what I want to buy. My goal, like anya, should be Ercole, since he'll be the hardest to get in a chest when they come around. (Portorosso Tower, which was just put into a chest, dropped for me, for no more attractions are needed...I think.)

In prep for Chapter 3 of the TC (and to help a bit more in Chapter 2), I've been focusing on gathering tokens for Mary (8), 22 (9), Penny (8), Mr. Stork (9) and Mrs. Jumbo (6). No chance they're all at 10 before Chapter 3 starts, but a reasonable shot at leveling a few.

Passed the second Chapter 2 Milestone this morning and finished all the Weekly Tasks. After today, I'll be at Level 29 in the season...I need to get far ahead of normal/average since I won't be able to play as much as normal for about 10 days in May.

I'm also at 41k coins. I was going to buy the Luca characters as I got enough coins for them, but now I think I'm just going to hold until the last day and figure out what I want to buy. My goal, like anya, should be Ercole, since he'll be the hardest to get in a chest when they come around. (Portorosso Tower, which was just put into a chest, dropped for me, for no more attractions are needed...I think.)
Thank you for the heads up on Mrs Jumbo. I admittedly don’t pay attention to upcoming event details as well as I should. I have the other characters you mentioned maxed out excluding Mary. I never got her during the Hocus Pocus event.

I’m plugging away a wee bit behind you. Will have this week’s tasks finished this morning, and imagine I will be past the second milestone by noon.

True confession…I honestly don’t find these tower events as stressful as I originally did. I just send in the clowns I need when a challenge or exploration requires them, and then store them away so I can focus on leveling up otherwise. I don’t really mind the Season Pass either.

Still not crazy about the reduction of gems given in every Season Pass after the first one. The “common” tokens and “premium” characters are also a thorn in my side.

Oh, and if someone in here could send a huge alert at the end of each event to be sure to level up what you can, I would be ever so grateful. I’m still a wee bit salty that I have to plug away at those Encanto clowns so hard because of that faux pas

Oh, and if someone in here could send a huge alert at the end of each event to be sure to level up what you can, I would be ever so grateful. I’m still a wee bit salty that I have to plug away at those Encanto clowns so hard because of that faux pas
I won't promise I'll remember or be able to do a reminder every time, but I'll try. :)

So...just about a week left in the Tower Challenge and 2 days left in this chapter.

Sitting at 53k Maleficent coins. I know the 180k I need for all the Luca characters was always a pipe dream, but I live in hope. :) I'll start making decisions about how I'm going to spend those coins pretty soon. I'm also sitting at almost 29k points for this chapter and should get to the 35k to finish either tonight or tomorrow. I think going for Ercole at 90k and maybe Luca at 15k is the right move, but I'm open to be persuaded otherwise. Ercole will likely be the hardest to get in Legendary Chests down the road, I think.

Looking ahead to Chapter 3, the following characters are needed for the TC (Bo Peep, Michael Darling, Syndrome, 22, Mr. Incredible, Sarge, Mary Sanderson, Penny, Jock, Mickey, Violet, Mr. Stork, Cinderella, Elastigirl, Percy, Mrs. Jumbo and Dash). For me, Mr. Stork has a chance of getting to 10 by that time (Level 9 now and need 5 hats). Mrs. Jumbo is at 6, Penny at 8, Mary and 22 both at 9. Point and coin collection will slow for me in Chapter 3.

I have Webby and Yzma leveling to 10 now and will be done tomorrow morning. Seasonally, should be in tier 34 today.

So...just about a week left in the Tower Challenge and 2 days left in this chapter.

Sitting at 53k Maleficent coins. I know the 180k I need for all the Luca characters was always a pipe dream, but I live in hope. :) I'll start making decisions about how I'm going to spend those coins pretty soon. I'm also sitting at almost 29k points for this chapter and should get to the 35k to finish either tonight or tomorrow. I think going for Ercole at 90k and maybe Luca at 15k is the right move, but I'm open to be persuaded otherwise. Ercole will likely be the hardest to get in Legendary Chests down the road, I think.

Looking ahead to Chapter 3, the following characters are needed for the TC (Bo Peep, Michael Darling, Syndrome, 22, Mr. Incredible, Sarge, Mary Sanderson, Penny, Jock, Mickey, Violet, Mr. Stork, Cinderella, Elastigirl, Percy, Mrs. Jumbo and Dash). For me, Mr. Stork has a chance of getting to 10 by that time (Level 9 now and need 5 hats). Mrs. Jumbo is at 6, Penny at 8, Mary and 22 both at 9. Point and coin collection will slow for me in Chapter 3.

I have Webby and Yzma leveling to 10 now and will be done tomorrow morning. Seasonally, should be in tier 34 today.
I think Ercole is a wise choice, but I must need to set my alarm overnight to reset my Tower Challenges. I play very regularly during the day, and I have only earned 40K so far. Grumble grumble.

Glad to have just finished off the Hunchback. Mrs. Jumbo is earning for Level 10. I have all of the flowers for Faline, but need 5 more ear hats. Working on a handful of others, including the Up! characters I picked up in chests. I have wasted gems on 2 or 3 more Up chests and ended up with some kind of birdhouse stand every time. Whomp whomp.

Finally got the last ear hat for Mrs. Jumbo. Started her 24 hour level to 10. Need 6 more ear hats for Faline to welcome her. Working on the Emperor to get him to Level 7. Surprisingly, he is going pretty quickly in his levels. The drudgery of working on Encanto and Soul characters continues though.

I’ve been stuck at 21 earhats for the deer for about a week now. Yay permanent content! Only one more hat needed for the elder Jumbo now, so keeping my hopes up there. I may at least have her in time for the next part of the challenge.

I have managed to pick up Violet along the way in a free chest. May have gemmed out 2 premium chests to finally get Flounder as well. I keep seeing tokens dropping as I plug away at tasks, but I swear not a whole lot of characters are budging. Just a whole LOT of common tokens needed for the ones I have sitting out there, and a whole bunch of short tasks in the mix as well. Have been plugging at those while sending out other randoms to complete the longer tasks needed for weekly stuff. Finally was able to store away that bunch this morning.

in the mid 50’s for coins, so my sights are still set on Ercole at the moment. The cat has become somewhat of a pipe dream at this point.

just keep swimming, just keep swimming….

Finished the first tower challenge round, and got a torch. Finished the second tower round, and got a bench. It’s so disappointing when you see those big chests that should produce something really great, and then they don’t.

Finished the first tower challenge round, and got a torch. Finished the second tower round, and got a bench. It’s so disappointing when you see those big chests that should produce something really great, and then they don’t.
So far I have not gotten or used EC for anything, there are no characters I need so not sure that I should use for anything. The

I don't even remember what I got from either of those chests. Nothing good, since I don't need anything from those collections.

I was able to unlock Mickey's 50th anniversary costume when I hit 100k points. It's available for 24k Maleficent coins.

I don't even remember what I got from either of those chests. Nothing good, since I don't need anything from those collections.

I was able to unlock Mickey's 50th anniversary costume when I hit 100k points. It's available for 24k Maleficent coins.
Dang, you’ve hit 100k already? Having a Wayne’s World “I’m not worthy!”moment here🤣

That’s the one thing I would like but don’t think
I am collecting point fast enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter