Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not sure when I am building the building, especially, Needing 14,000 EP, I have been busy leveling people. I have about 5,000 EP and need to level Sallah to 4, Belloc is 4 and Sr. Is 6. So will just be collecting EP for now.

Yep, I'll just be collecting event currency for now too. 14K seems a bit steep, but hopefully they have set the timeline fairly to get Indy. One thing I am waiting on is spending my IJ attraction upgrade tokens until I build IJ Adventure. I want to see what the first enchantment gives me since I have not bought the premium character and the Lecture Hall won't help me yet.

Yup. Looks like they made that building unachievable quickly outside of scoring well in gold trophies. Me thunks its a way to incentivize sales if you don’t score well. Little does the game know, I am a very patient tortoise player type 🐢

Yup. Looks like they made that building unachievable quickly outside of scoring well in gold trophies. Me thunks its a way to incentivize sales if you don’t score well. Little does the game know, I am a very patient tortoise player type 🐢
True. Ironically, the day the attraction unlocked, magically a currency bundle was kindly offered for sale.

We were out in the world for most of the weekend, so I wasn't able to hit the currency like I wanted. No bother, really...I'm at 12k right now and should be building by the end of the day, likely earlier. I've also stopped leveled Balloq and Sallah for the time being until the Adventure attraction is built.

I'm out of Event Tasks until the building is done, so just collecting and hoarding right now.

After building Indiana Jones Adventure, Sallah will have a few tasks. One will require him to be at Level 4. Don't know if he will need to be at Level 5 before welcoming Indy though.
Okee Dokee. Sallah is ready for 4, but I want to hoard the currency to get the attraction going and then I'll start leveling him and Belloq (and Henry Sr.).

Built the attraction overnight. Sallah is on his second or third task. Still have a few days until the final character, so if anyone does need to be higher, we should be good.

And once again, all weekly tasks completed by Monday evening. Oh well.

I've got one more left (hidden chests) and I'll be done this morning. I'm fine with that...it gives me time to work on the actual event.

Sallah is on his second post-Indy Adventure task. Belloq is at 4, Henry Sr. leveling to 7. Gathering EC and waiting for Sallah to be done to get leveled to 4.

I've got Sallah out on "Maybe Skim the Details?" which means I need to level him to 5 after this. It's time to focus on his shovels and hats. The Lecture Hall at Enchantment 1 can drop the hats; the Adventure attraction at Enchantment 1 drops shovels. I'm not stressed or worried about it right now; I have a lot of time.

Worst case, the last two tasks are a total of 18 hours, plus the leveling time period. As long as that process starts fairly early on Friday, no biggie. I'm confident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter