Disney Magic Kingdoms

Darn, the spooky chests are already gone. Oh well. I guess I will work on trying not to gamble and save up gems as we near Halloween.

Weekend highlights:

Quasimodo and Mr. Mittens to 10. Henry Jones, Sr. to Level 6. (Lots of other leveling, but these are the most important for me.) Got all the happiness for the tappers event. One Weekly Task left (26 Silver Chests...I have 20 right now). Hit Level 74 in the Season Pass...one to go and I'll have the Lecture Hall for the Indy event starting Thursday.

And I have lots of blueprints to enchant it fast for more token drops.

Just built the lecture hall. I thought it was an 8 hour build...apparently not. Now I just need to wait for Thursday to buy Indy relics when they get into the shop to level the crap out of it.

Got the Lecture Hall and scored Maui this morning out of the reward Moana chest. Woot! Finally finished that collection. Maybe the algorithm felt badly about the gems I recently wasted to get a spooky bench🤣
I wish the algorithm worked that way!

But yay! You're ready-ish for tomorrow!

I participated pretty heartily in this past event, even though I already had Isabella. Kind of not sure why. I got a ton of chests with a bunch of stuff I don't really need. I've decided that they really need to start handing out gems as rewards for us long time players. Gems and chests with chances of characters are ALL I want interns.

I participated pretty heartily in this past event, even though I already had Isabella. Kind of not sure why. I got a ton of chests with a bunch of stuff I don't really need. I've decided that they really need to start handing out gems as rewards for us long time players. Gems and chests with chances of characters are ALL I want interns.

I don't necessarily disagree, though I'll all for hoarding time skips and common tokens no matter where I can get them. Sure, I have just as good a chance of getting 123 magic and whatever...but it is what it is.

I played hard to get the happiness over the weekend and then sat back and only did the easiest thing I could (the silverware challenge).

Well, managed to get two weekly tasks involving all floats that cost gems. Switched both of them out right away for the 8 gem cost on the second one. Still cheaper than a bunch of floats. Those crazy interns….they’ll try to sneak in those gem grabs wherever they can

I think this is the first week in a while I didn't swap out any weeklies. Got a few collecting magic and Complete X Activities tasks...

The only oddball one I have is for 6 hour tasks. Once all the short tasks and activities are done, I can focus on that with characters/tasks who get tokens. Should be an easy thing to finish before Sunday. The 17 and 31 daily tasks will go into next week...

Ever since this all started, I don't think I have ever swapped anything out. I have spent some gems for Decoration Chests a couple of times.

Ever since this all started, I don't think I have ever swapped anything out. I have spent some gems for Decoration Chests a couple of times.
I swipe out the Dec Chests ones right away every time. This is the first time I got any task with all gem floats, and I somehow got two completely different ones. At least I got Maui from the free chest a few days back

Three weeklies done less than 2 hours into the week:

6 Activities with Mickey, Sebastian or Chewbacca;
20 Activities with Mickey and Friends, Onward or Peter Pan; and
28 Activites with Toy Story, The Incredibles or Sleeping Beauty.

Got the max Indy common token I can have right now, just need a little currency to level Belloq to 2 (at 450 now). Sallah is working on his first task (done in 23 minutes).

I opted not to get the premium character this time….or, I should say, I didn’t have near the amount of gems to get him. Would blame it all on the spooky bench, but there was Ezra as well. Two spooky chests later and I’m sitting at right about 200 gems

Hit the wall to unlock and build the Adventure attraction...it unlocks on Saturday. Guess it's time to focus on leveling the Indy characters stockpiling as many relics, blueprints and currency as possible. Both Sallah and Belloq are at 2, Henry Sr. is 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter