Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’ve got Sallah out doing some useless mission because my fat thumbs hit the wrong one. Will be leveling him up to 4 once he is done dawdling around the kingdom

I’ve got Sallah out doing some useless mission because my fat thumbs hit the wrong one. Will be leveling him up to 4 once he is done dawdling around the kingdom
I can't tell you the number of times I've done that...the minute my finger hits the button, I realize what I did...

Working on getting Sallah's last shovel, then a level to 5. Presumably, after the level, I'll knock out his 6-hour task during the day today and then have the 12-hour task done sometime tomorrow.

Then I'll be ready for Saturday and Indy.

Working on getting Sallah's last shovel, then a level to 5. Presumably, after the level, I'll knock out his 6-hour task during the day today and then have the 12-hour task done sometime tomorrow.

Then I'll be ready for Saturday and Indy.
Yes, after the 12-hour task, you welcome Indiana Jones.

On a related note, I hope they fired the dummy who wrote this riveting set of tasks with Sallah narrating an endless set of nothingness.

Yes, after the 12-hour task, you welcome Indiana Jones.

On a related note, I hope they fired the dummy who wrote this riveting set of tasks with Sallah narrating an endless set of nothingness.
Indeed. Turns out my lackluster lollygagging has its advantages. I am leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else in my lackluster lollygaggers’ gold trophy bracket

Just got Sallah to 5 and he's out on his task. He'll be done when I get home from the movies tonight and then he'll start on the 12-hour task. He'll be done tomorrow morning.

I'm looking forward to the Indy time wall (<---that was sarcasm, btw).

I hit the Indy time wall, so I am pleased. I rarely stop and read the quest narration. I have to admit that some of these made me giggle if only because they match the narration of the ride :) I want more of that kind of feeling out of the game... to feel like I am experiencing a little bit of the actual park.

I hit the Indy time wall, so I am pleased. I rarely stop and read the quest narration. I have to admit that some of these made me giggle if only because they match the narration of the ride :) I want more of that kind of feeling out of the game... to feel like I am experiencing a little bit of the actual park.
Note to self…maybe I should start reading those little bubbles🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter