Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have Aladdin on level 5 and ready to level up again aside from the lamps. Jasmine on level 5 and almost ready to level up again. Abu and the Carpet are on level 4 as well. I don't want to level anyone up, mostly so I can save the sweeps and scoops to welcome Genie.
Good idea. I have Carpet and Jasmine at level 5, Aladdin level 6 and Abu at level 7. A couple of them are ready to level up again but I think this is a good holding point to wait for Genie.

I have Aladdin on level 5 and ready to level up again aside from the lamps. Jasmine on level 5 and almost ready to level up again. Abu and the Carpet are on level 4 as well. I don't want to level anyone up, mostly so I can save the sweeps and scoops to welcome Genie.

Good idea. I have Carpet and Jasmine at level 5, Aladdin level 6 and Abu at level 7. A couple of them are ready to level up again but I think this is a good holding point to wait for Genie.

In a similar boat. Have Aladdin at level 7 and everyone else at 5, but Abu and Carpet are ready to level. Contemplating, if I should, or should not, level those two up before Genie tomorrow. My main focus today will be collecting lamps, but have a feeling I'll cave in and level both up this afternoon :rotfl2:

Ugh, the "losing your progress" bug got me yesterday. Sent Jasmine back a couple of levels and sent me back before getting the welcome Genie task. Also lost a bunch of trophies. Got annoyed and didn't open the game for several hours so also lost out on collecting more trophies. Argh. So far no word from Gameloft on the ticket except to say that they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Ugh, the "losing your progress" bug got me yesterday. Sent Jasmine back a couple of levels and sent me back before getting the welcome Genie task. Also lost a bunch of trophies. Got annoyed and didn't open the game for several hours so also lost out on collecting more trophies. Argh. So far no word from Gameloft on the ticket except to say that they are aware of the issue and working on it.
Sorry that you have joined the club as well :/

Sorry that you have joined the club as well :/

I don't mean to scare you or others, but I've been hit with the 'progress lost' bug 8 times so far over the past 2 weeks, 6 times over the past 3 days. I've had to re-welcome Jasmine 3 times, have had to re-level all of my Aladdin characters from multiple times (at least 3, maybe more), and have lost more trophies than I care to count. I've reported each incident, but have not heard back from support. I cringe every time the game restarts as I'll never know what my status will be. Currently, I'm on my third time I'm ready to welcome Genie. I wish the $$ I've invested in this game would make a difference, but this bug does not care if you're a paying customer or not.

What levels did the characters need to be to battle Scar in Lion King? Like others above, trying to decide how much I want to level up my characters to conserve event currency and make welcoming Genie easier.

I don't mean to scare you or others, but I've been hit with the 'progress lost' bug 8 times so far over the past 2 weeks, 6 times over the past 3 days. I've had to re-welcome Jasmine 3 times, have had to re-level all of my Aladdin characters from multiple times (at least 3, maybe more), and have lost more trophies than I care to count. I've reported each incident, but have not heard back from support. I cringe every time the game restarts as I'll never know what my status will be. Currently, I'm on my third time I'm ready to welcome Genie. I wish the $$ I've invested in this game would make a difference, but this bug does not care if you're a paying customer or not.
Oh no, that's awful! At least you have been able to catch up and hopefully it will stop happening. Maybe gameloft or the interns or whatever will give us something for this inconvenience because it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.

What levels did the characters need to be to battle Scar in Lion King? Like others above, trying to decide how much I want to level up my characters to conserve event currency and make welcoming Genie easier.
I'm not sure but all of my Lion King Characters are level 5 except for Timon and Pumbaa who are level 6 and Scar has been defeated. Hope this helps.

Oh no, that's awful! At least you have been able to catch up and hopefully it will stop happening. Maybe gameloft or the interns or whatever will give us something for this inconvenience because it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.
Today was my turn to join the 'lost progress' club. I had to level up Abu 3 times before it saved the information. I also lost trophies and worst of all...A Bagheera hat. I actually think I'm more upset about losing the hat than anything else. What a pain. Almost every time I've logged in today, it says I've been playing offline and to choose between my cloud or device data. But I haven't been offline until it force closes on me. Every time this happens I lose a few hours of game play. Remember the reasoning the interns had for not expanding the playing field?? The whole, it will cause game play issues, etc....I think I believe them now. The repeated force closings for me happened during the LK/Frontierland expansion update and continues to this day. Hope they get a handle on this soon. It's making it really hard to play. A Bagheera hat!!!! It takes me like a week to earn one of those!!!! Be careful what you wish for.....

Today was my turn to join the 'lost progress' club. I had to level up Abu 3 times before it saved the information. I also lost trophies and worst of all...A Bagheera hat. I actually think I'm more upset about losing the hat than anything else. What a pain. Almost every time I've logged in today, it says I've been playing offline and to choose between my cloud or device data. But I haven't been offline until it force closes on me. Every time this happens I lose a few hours of game play. Remember the reasoning the interns had for not expanding the playing field?? The whole, it will cause game play issues, etc....I think I believe them now. The repeated force closings for me happened during the LK/Frontierland expansion update and continues to this day. Hope they get a handle on this soon. It's making it really hard to play. A Bagheera hat!!!! It takes me like a week to earn one of those!!!! Be careful what you wish for.....

Ugh!!! Sorry to hear that! I opened my game earlier and all of my progress had been stopped for all tasks and my level up of Jasmine. I'm just going to re do it all tonight before bed and hope it is ok in the morning! Hopefully you can get back on track!

I was one of those who lost a lot of progress from these game glitches. I had to welcome Jasmine 3 times the other day! And right as I sent Aladdin and Jasmine on the 10 hr task last night, I lost another 6 hours of progress, after I had leveled everyone up too. Someone on FB recommended force saving to the cloud every once in a while, and that seems to have helped.

How do you force save to the cloud???

Like so many, I have been dealing with the lost progress glitch too... since at least Sat morning. I've welcomed and leveled up characters more than once and the latest frustration: I've started Jasmine and Aladdin on their 10-hour task about 6-7 times over the last few days... they even finished it once and I got the prompt to welcome Genie.... but next time I logged in, it had gone back to before they started it again. And they are on it again right now. Really hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, they are done and ready to welcome Genie when he comes available. I've also started to notice that each time it happens, my happiness gets lower and lower... as if it's been longer and longer since I've played the game. So incredibly frustrated :furious:

Like so many, I have been dealing with the lost progress glitch too... since at least Sat morning. I've welcomed and leveled up characters more than once and the latest frustration: I've started Jasmine and Aladdin on their 10-hour task about 6-7 times over the last few days... they even finished it once and I got the prompt to welcome Genie.... but next time I logged in, it had gone back to before they started it again. And they are on it again right now. Really hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, they are done and ready to welcome Genie when he comes available. I've also started to notice that each time it happens, my happiness gets lower and lower... as if it's been longer and longer since I've played the game. So incredibly frustrated :furious:
Not sure how to force save to the cloud but I would love to know if you figure it out. That's horrible timing where you are losing time. Seriously a bad spot. I hope you get the prompt for Genie in the morning too. I haven't noticed the happiness dropping, but it makes sense if the game thinks you haven't been playing since you keep losing time. HOW FRUSTRATING!!!! Good luck tomorrow. Let me know if you get the Genie prompt.

Me, last night. "I am spending all day at Epcot tomorrow, I can upgrade Timon to 10."

Click

"Upgrade Aladdin to level 4 to do Event task."

Crap

So I can't start Welcoming Genie until after we get back tonight and Timon finishes, Upgrade Aladdin, Aladdin & Jamine do their joint task. I'm also at Epcot all day tomorrow for an Event. So maybe late Saturday I can actually start earning Genie tokens in my Windows game.

That sucks! Honestly they need to fix this instead of giving us 2 events back to back...that makes a lot more sense to me instead of screwing us over in an event that we can't even play properly.

Hoping today will be your lucky day and you'll get out of the cycle!!

Maybe I missed this discussion somewhere but anyone have an idea what Cave of Wonders is gonna cost us? Money, gems? It says construction time instant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter