Disney Magic Kingdoms

Me, last night. "I am spending all day at Epcot tomorrow, I can upgrade Timon to 10."

Click

"Upgrade Aladdin to level 4 to do Event task."

Crap

So I can't start Welcoming Genie until after we get back tonight and Timon finishes, Upgrade Aladdin, Aladdin & Jamine do their joint task. I'm also at Epcot all day tomorrow for an Event. So maybe late Saturday I can actually start earning Genie tokens in my Windows game.

Have fun. As soon as I am off work I am driving up for the weekend.

Bought the Iago and Cave of Wonder Bundle for $10.99 (AUD)

Genie needs:

8 Magic Lamps
20 Genie Gauntlets
20 Genie Ears

Genie Ears:

Iago 2 hrs Search for Jafar
Abu 4 hrs Sneak Around
Aladdin 4 hrs Thinking of Date Ideas
Minnie 4 hrs Take Photos with Guests
Toy Soldier 6 hrs Visit Jessies Snack Roundup
The Lotus Fountain 8 hrs
Aladdin Parade Float
Silver Chests

Genie Gauntlets

Iago 60 min Watching the Entrance
Jasmine 2 hrs Visiting the Marketplace
Mike 2 hrs Submit Files
Tinkerbell 2 hrs Find Lost Things
Sulley 4 hrs Laugh it Up
Nala 6 hrs Seeking Advice
Cave of Wonders 4 hrs
Silver Chests

Ended up not getting anything for Genie from 2/3 characters I sent out on quests that can get his items, hopefully Nala pulls through. And finally Minnie can do something productive for us!

Hoping today will be your lucky day and you'll get out of the cycle!!

Not sure how to force save to the cloud but I would love to know if you figure it out. That's horrible timing where you are losing time. Seriously a bad spot. I hope you get the prompt for Genie in the morning too. I haven't noticed the happiness dropping, but it makes sense if the game thinks you haven't been playing since you keep losing time. HOW FRUSTRATING!!!! Good luck tomorrow. Let me know if you get the Genie prompt.

Thanks! So far, so good this morning! Jasmine and Aladdin finished their task just in time for Genie to be available. And I'm so happy that I had a few characters on tasks already that helped get a few tokens for Genie. I've started collecting items to welcome him. I also got Iago and the Cave of Wonders with gems I'd been saving up. (Side note, a few minutes later I panicked when I noticed a lot of my gems were so low!... Duh, I spent them! :eek::laughing: )

I've been taking screen shots, but I don't know if they will look at those or not. I wish they would do something to help us out... level up all of our event characters one level, or a nice pile of gems, or maybe even add a few days to the event, so we have more time to catch up.... but fix the darn glitch first!!!

Would you guys buy the bundle for $6.99 or spend the 400 gems (I have 1268)? I'm stuck, 400 gems is worth about $16, so $7 is a good deal, but I haven't really spent my gems on anything in months (I usually always buy the bundles).

Have you noticed how te amount of lamps needed to level up Aladdin and Jasmine changes drastically from 3 for level 5 to 8 for level 6? Do you think that's a way of telling us we shouldn't need to level them further than five for the event?

Got iago and cave of wonders bundle. SPent the $7. Sent all my characters out for genie stuff and got nothin! At least no cuff links anyway. People are still on quest for the ears

Can anyone share if Iago is any help with tokens? Trying to decide if he is worth the gems after I just bought the cave of wonders

Thanks! So far, so good this morning! Jasmine and Aladdin finished their task just in time for Genie to be available. And I'm so happy that I had a few characters on tasks already that helped get a few tokens for Genie. I've started collecting items to welcome him. I also got Iago and the Cave of Wonders with gems I'd been saving up. (Side note, a few minutes later I panicked when I noticed a lot of my gems were so low!... Duh, I spent them! :eek::laughing: )

I've been taking screen shots, but I don't know if they will look at those or not. I wish they would do something to help us out... level up all of our event characters one level, or a nice pile of gems, or maybe even add a few days to the event, so we have more time to catch up.... but fix the darn glitch first!!!
Awesome!! And I agree!

Can anyone share if Iago is any help with tokens? Trying to decide if he is worth the gems after I just bought the cave of wonders
He can get Genie's ear hat 2 hrs and gauntlets 1hr. Unsure about anything else because all my other characters are ready to level up.

Someone already mentioned his tasks for genie items, he also has a 4 hour task for his own token (think it's the feather). He is only at level 2 in my game, so not sure if he will be more help later on.

So I experienced a mini version of the glitch this morning. Fortunately only lost a few hours - basically didn't recognize when I logged in this morning, gathered everything and set everyone back out on quests. Got the same items reopening my chests, and had to start my parade over again, and of course lost out on some trophies. It could have been worse. Genie progress is going pretty well: 7 cuffs and 3 ears. Carpet and Aladdin are lvl 5, Abu and Jasmine are lvl 4. All except Carpet are ready to level again, and I'm 3 lamps away from maxing out on lamps.

Leveling other characters like crazy to keep on top of my strategy for getting Iago, but keeping it mainly to characters that don't impact token drops. Still need 140 gems! That 40 gem daily reward that I'll hit in 5 days is going to be necessary to hit my target! :-) I still have 5 more gems that I should get tonight for this evening's character leveling and freebie video gems. I'm actually slightly ahead of where I hoped to be in terms of the gem strategy!

Ugh well the glitch just hit me. Somehow I don't have any genie ears anymore when I know I had at least a couple. This is so annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter