Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hmm, just the tactic that bullies use - belittle/attack the person who questions you.

Tell you what, if you're so obsessed with my work history, why don't you send me a link to your professional work profile (e.g., LinkedIn). I'll send a message to your work profile from my LinkedIn profile and you can see my work history for yourself.

Or if you're done poking fun at me, we can return to the purpose of this thread: "Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips."
Oh my! If only our relationships weren't virtual otherwise we could just hug it out. But then again, my avatar is Dory and who wants to hug a fish even if it is virtual?

Well, after 24hrs, I am at 18/20 perches and 8/18 ear hats for Bagheera. Only had 3 items drop...those ear hats are a pain!

Well, after 24hrs, I am at 18/20 perches and 8/18 ear hats for Bagheera. Only had 3 items drop...those ear hats are a pain!
You'll get there soon! The entirety of the Aladdin event I had 1 ear hat and 1 perch for Bagheera and thought I would take me months to get him. By the end of the event, sending out Aurora round the clock, I had 5 ear hats and 1 perch. Once they did the most recent update and added his items to other characters and reduced the rarity, the items started dropping slow but regular (2-4 drops every other character cycle I sent them on) and I was able to welcome him Sunday. Since then I've already gotten him leveled up to 4 and now I'm working on collecting items for Baloo.

Now if only I could get the stinking zootopia track to drop.. :mad: 57 platinum chests opened and still nothing!!

Anyone see the new $1.99 Oktoberfest promotion for a new concession stand and gems?

Anyone see the new $1.99 Oktoberfest promotion for a new concession stand and gems?
I remember that they did something similar for Easter and for Earth Day. But I think I also remember reading that the stand wound up being with two elixirs in Merlin's cauldron. The "promotion" is the same price as buying 40 gems outright, along with an otherwise useless concession stand. Hanging on to my two bucks :)

Last edited:

Now if only I could get the stinking zootopia track to drop.. :mad: 57 platinum chests opened and still nothing!!
That sounds like a legitimate cause for a customer service ticket. If you have spent money on, opened, and actually counted 57 chests, and not one has yielded a particular prize, that's something for them to look into. Yes, I realize that it's all random. But then there is also the law of averages.

You'll get there soon! The entirety of the Aladdin event I had 1 ear hat and 1 perch for Bagheera and thought I would take me months to get him. By the end of the event, sending out Aurora round the clock, I had 5 ear hats and 1 perch. Once they did the most recent update and added his items to other characters and reduced the rarity, the items started dropping slow but regular (2-4 drops every other character cycle I sent them on) and I was able to welcome him Sunday. Since then I've already gotten him leveled up to 4 and now I'm working on collecting items for Baloo.

Thank you! Woke up this morning only needing the ear hats now!
Good luck on the getting the track!!

Your Bagheera drop rate was better than mine. I had well over half the needed items when Aladdin ended, and I finally got Bagheera last night! :yay:

I am having no luck with Platinum chests either. I bought zootopia racetrack with the Flash bundle because a year and 4 months into playing, none of my platinum chests have yielded Splash Mountain. So I didn't have high hopes for the racetrack. I hope you get it SOON! And I hope Splash Mtn comes my way, too.

A little late to the party, but....
My stats:
Current level: 48
Lifetime visitors/ rank: 18,840,500/ 9831
Magic: 7M+
Gems: 468 (after purchasing Louie)
Been playing about 16 months...middle of the Incredibles event.

I have all the attractions other than the elixir purchase attractions, BTMRR, and SPLASH MOUNTAIN. I don't like to spend money in the game often, but I would purchase Splash in a NY minute. I'm never going to get it in a platinum chest. :worried:

I have all the characters other than Jack Sparrow, Baloo, and Shere Kahn. :-)

My stats:
Current level: 53
Lifetime visitors/ rank: low 50s (moves around)
Magic: around16M
Gems: 1K

I have most of the characters, but I'm missing Boo, Rex, Sparrow, and wall-E. I have most of the attractions, but I think I will never get the racetrack. I'm not going to spend money trying to get it when I have had many platinum chests (which never yield anything good).

I just unlocked Donald, so I'm excited to start collecting for him, though his magic requirement is a bit strange... 61,934 magic for Donald? Is there some significance to that number, or is it just a random magic amount? I've never seen a character without a rounded 40,000 or 60,000 type of amount. Do they become random as you move later in the game?
Thanks in advance!

I just unlocked Donald, so I'm excited to start collecting for him, though his magic requirement is a bit strange... 61,934 magic for Donald? Is there some significance to that number, or is it just a random magic amount? I've never seen a character without a rounded 40,000 or 60,000 type of amount. Do they become random as you move later in the game?
Thanks in advance!

upload_2017-9-27_8-53-34.png
Donald Duck first appeared in the 1934 cartoon The Wise Little Hen which was part of the Silly Symphonies series of theatrical cartoon shorts. The film's release date of June 9 is officially recognized by the Walt Disney Company as Donald's birthday despite a couple of in-universe contradictions.

I found the above info online. I think it has to do with his creation date, although this shows the 9th instead of the 19th.

Oh, that's a fun fact... thanks! I thought there might be a story behind that odd amount.

Yes, I've heard Donald is super tough to get. I'm sure I'll be less excited by the time I finally collect all his items. :)

That sounds like a legitimate cause for a customer service ticket. If you have spent money on, opened, and actually counted 57 chests, and not one has yielded a particular prize, that's something for them to look into. Yes, I realize that it's all random. But then there is also the law of averages.
I was debating contacting them. I've only spent $10 real money on buying a platinum chest pack to see if that upped my chances of getting the attraction, but no go. The rest of the chests were all through earned gems, elixirs, or lucky park drops. Given the success rate of everyone else on this board with cust. service, I'm hesitant to try, but it's definitely on the my list of complaints, and I definitely will if I end up with over 100 chests, as that means there is less than a 1% chance of finding it so far.

PrincessP, good luck with Splash Mountain! I've watched many struggle with that one on this board, but most of them have gotten it eventually so far!

And to jump on the band wagon:
My stats:
Current level: 49
Lifetime visitors/ rank: 24,726,964 / 923
Magic: 10.9M
Gems: 1

I have every character and attraction except Baloo, Sher Khan, and Zootopia.

Level: 50
Lifetime Vistors/Ranking: 22,755,748/2,349
Magic: Just shy of 9 million
Gems: 650 (should be 690 - still waiting on Aladdin event currency conversion...)
I have all available attractions other than the fabled Zootopia Racetrack and I have all available characters other than King Louie.

This two day wait on BTM is killing me. But it’s given me plenty of time to level up some characters and clear out a bunch of Aladdin tasks :)

This two day wait on BTM is killing me. But it’s given me plenty of time to level up some characters and clear out a bunch of Aladdin tasks :)
Finished mine last night. Watched the first kid hop on the ride, which is basically a very quick once around the short track, and then the kid was back at the entrance. At least California Screamin' is longer and goes around twice.

Shere Khan needs 60 prickly pears, 10 fire sticks, 10 hats but the magic amount was surprising to me 1,011,984. Seems kind of high and why the odd amount? Won't hurt those of use playing for a long time but for newer people isn't over a million asking a lot?

Looksl
Shere Khan needs 60 prickly pears, 10 fire sticks, 10 hats but the magic amount was surprising to me 1,011,984. Seems kind of high and why the odd amount? Won't hurt those of use playing for a long time but for newer people isn't over a million asking a lot?

That magic amount looks like a date to me, but jungle book came out in 1967, so maybe it's someone's birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter