Disney Magic Kingdoms

Okay, so I have the most random questions.

First, I am very glad there is a chance that people who did not get some of the princesses, should be able to, this time around without gambling on chests, that is pretty cool. Secondly, and I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this question but since the princess dressing room drops fabrics and Mickey's pirate costume drops fabrics, for the comfy costumes for the princesses, does that mean once you get to that part, of collecting them, they will permanently be in the costume shop?

I may have said that wrong, hopefully you all understand what I mean.

Hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I've got Ralph at lvl 5, Calhoun at 3 and Spamley at 4. Just building the Internet which will be done in just over 3 hours. It feels like this event is at a fairly relaxed pace at the moment (famous last words??).
Aaaahhhhh....you just jinxed us!!!!

Hey guys when did the crystal sale end I thought it had 5 days on it maybe it will come back for Cyber Monday? That 50% was great

Hi, I am new, but playing the game from the beginning. I was wondering if there is a new park layout manual?
I having troubles with placing all attractions.
Hoe you can help

Okay, so I have the most random questions.

First, I am very glad there is a chance that people who did not get some of the princesses, should be able to, this time around without gambling on chests, that is pretty cool. Secondly, and I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this question but since the princess dressing room drops fabrics and Mickey's pirate costume drops fabrics, for the comfy costumes for the princesses, does that mean once you get to that part, of collecting them, they will permanently be in the costume shop?

I may have said that wrong, hopefully you all understand what I mean.

Hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I think I get what you are saying - basically, will the comfy outfits for the princesses be par of the game after the event. And I am not sure (great non-answer, I know) .... I do know that in the Facebook live video they specifically said they were releasing 4 of the comfy outfits now and then implied that more comfy outfits would be coming later. So the concept of getting comfy outfits will definitely continue beyond this event, but not sure if for these 4 specific ones if you can only get them during the event or if you can get them after. I wouldn't be surprised if you can get them after, though they might move the fabric to be from Merlin's shop or something

Guess Yesss will be staring at me from the task book for the next three days. At least i reached the end of that pointless Frozen side story.
Be satisfied that you have the characters to complete the frozen ice skating story line. Imagine not having the characters and having to sit staring at the task icon for another month tempting you to buy a chest to get the character.

Also, it's free event currency that you get from completing the quests, so that's a nice little bonus towards gem conversion as well.

Be satisfied that you have the characters to complete the frozen ice skating story line. Imagine not having the characters and having to sit staring at the task icon for another month tempting you to buy a chest to get the character.

i know how that feels...
i´m so far behind you all i guess.i still don´t have the internet.working currently on cinderellas costume and minnie that finally showed up after mickey was singing 18h for her.women aren´t easy sometimes :D

I think I get what you are saying - basically, will the comfy outfits for the princesses be par of the game after the event. And I am not sure (great non-answer, I know) .... I do know that in the Facebook live video they specifically said they were releasing 4 of the comfy outfits now and then implied that more comfy outfits would be coming later. So the concept of getting comfy outfits will definitely continue beyond this event, but not sure if for these 4 specific ones if you can only get them during the event or if you can get them after. I wouldn't be surprised if you can get them after, though they might move the fabric to be from Merlin's shop or something

Thank you! :)

LAZY. That’s what the interns are. Just sent Cindy to relax in the dressing room and all she does is disappear. She doesn’t interact with the attraction at all.

Side note: her task drops a glass slipper with a few pixels???

did anyone start the side event yet and knows what the prizes are?i´m gonna wait this one out to get in one of those easier leaderboards.the previous tapper event showed me i got no chance to get to a top spot with less characters than most of other people.

LAZY. That’s what the interns are. Just sent Cindy to relax in the dressing room and all she does is disappear. She doesn’t interact with the attraction at all.

Side note: her task drops a glass slipper with a few pixels???

That is one of the tokens for Vanellope

I have also hit the wall. Have 10/10 of the pink fabric and 1/10 of the white fabric for Cinderella’s comfy costume, so will be working on that for the next couple of days. Ralph, Spamley and Calhoun are all at level 4. Ralph I will get up to 6 since that is required but everyone else will stay as is. Also have 16k EC.

I'm in almost exactly the same position - 10 pink, 2 white, Ralph at 5 and Spamley/Calhoun at 4. Good to know that Ralph needs to be at 6, I'll definitely level him up once more in that case.

did anyone start the side event yet and knows what the prizes are?i´m gonna wait this one out to get in one of those easier leaderboards.the previous tapper event showed me i got no chance to get to a top spot with less characters than most of other people.

1st - 5th: 1K EC & 2 Radiant Chests
6th - 50th: 850 EC & 2 Radiant Chests
51st - 150th: 650 EC & 1 Radiant Chests
151st - 300th: 600 EC & 1 Radiant Chests
301st - 500th: 400 EC & 1 Radiant Chests
501st - 1,000th: 350 EC & 1 Radiant Chests
1,001 - 1,500: 200 EC
1,501 - 2,000: 100 EC

i know how that feels...
i´m so far behind you all i guess.i still don´t have the internet.working currently on cinderellas costume and minnie that finally showed up after mickey was singing 18h for her.women aren´t easy sometimes :D
I’m also working on Cinderella’s costume. I haven’t gotten the internet or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter