Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not going to make my goal of Ercole. Not surprised though. I tried speeding up a couple of times, and I didn't have enough refreshes. It's just not happening for me. I think I still need the many eye guy from Lilo & Stitch, so I guess I will buy however many Lilo & Stitch chests I am allowed before the event times out. I am thinking I will just let the rest of the event credit convert to gems, but they are kind of cheap on that conversion rate. Oh well I guess.

I'm still not seeing it, though. Let's just say for argument's sake that you are playing from 8am - midnight each day (just for the sake of the math). Each tower refresh requires 6 tokens for each of the four characters. That's 24 cocoas per 4-hour challenge. Within those hours, there are five rounds a day, which is a total of 120 cocoas a day being used. Once your explorations are done, there's no way to replenish that many per day. I finished all of my explorations too and had enough to start, but with two days left, I was dwindling at the end of each of the three chapters. Odd.

If I was a smarter guy, I would have kept track of where I was getting cocoa from and how often...but I'm not. I am running characters to the tower every four hours from when I get up to when I go to bed. A majority of those characters need cocoa, but I don't have to use cocoa on them all the time. I am currently sitting at over 55k points for this chapter...and milestones and rewards unlocked. I promise I did not buy a single cocoa...this is from the explorations, ravens and attraction refreshes.

There are times a character has not needed a cocoa...they are available and ready without one. I don't pretend to understand it; maybe it has to do with a character not being used yet like the old days? I dunno.

Moving on from that...I broke down and bought Luca, Alberto and Giulia last night. I went for quantity over quality...I think I'm okay with that decision. That leaves only Ercole to get down the road.

Next min-event starts on May 18 and runs to June 2. It is new Star Wars content...new characters are the Emperor, Moff Gideon and Bo-Katan. New attraction is Moff Gideon's Light Cruiser. This comes from a promotion for Disney games celebrating May 4th.

If I was a smarter guy, I would have kept track of where I was getting cocoa from and how often...but I'm not. I am running characters to the tower every four hours from when I get up to when I go to bed. A majority of those characters need cocoa, but I don't have to use cocoa on them all the time. I am currently sitting at over 55k points for this chapter...and milestones and rewards unlocked. I promise I did not buy a single cocoa...this is from the explorations, ravens and attraction refreshes.

There are times a character has not needed a cocoa...they are available and ready without one. I don't pretend to understand it; maybe it has to do with a character not being used yet like the old days? I dunno.

Moving on from that...I broke down and bought Luca, Alberto and Giulia last night. I went for quantity over quality...I think I'm okay with that decision. That leaves only Ercole to get down the road.

Next min-event starts on May 18 and runs to June 2. It is new Star Wars content...new characters are the Emperor, Moff Gideon and Bo-Katan. New attraction is Moff Gideon's Light Cruiser. This comes from a promotion for Disney games celebrating May 4th.
Not to mention that this is the 40th anniversary of Return of the Jedi.

I feel like I'm never getting Bambi's father. How do you already have him?
I don't have him yet. I'm down to needing four ear hats to finally welcome him. Not quite sure how much fun it's going to be to try and get him to 10 one day. Not when one of the tokens is "legendary". Idiot interns.

I don't have him yet. I'm down to needing four ear hats to finally welcome him. Not quite sure how much fun it's going to be to try and get him to 10 one day. Not when one of the tokens is "legendary". Idiot interns.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood. I think I have one ear hat at the moment. Long way to go.

For the past several days, I've needed eight hats to try and welcome the father deer. I accidentally received TWO this morning from my overnight collection, so I submitted a helpdesk ticket regarding this system glitch.
Surely it must be a mistake. I hope they answered you in their usual promptness to fix the horrendous mistake.

Gameloft is teasing the next update on Instagram. It is spinning 101 Dalmations, The Lion King, Alice, Star Wars and Robin Hood. But the comments have already started on "no Star Wars" and asking for more land. One comment said that it was leaked by some Star Wars website that the next update was going to be Star Wars. In the post right before this, they show the rewards for the month of May. On May 18th, it looks like the Star Wars attraction enhancement token. Not that this confirms the update is Star Wars, but.....

Oh forgot to mention that the Emperor is moving fairly quickly in his updates. Just sent him on his 16-hour update for Level 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter