Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone else have a weird bug with
So I just noticed that all my Star Wars relic tokens to level up the buildings are gone. I have purposely been saving them because I knew there would be another event and new characters that I could use them for. I had over 150 now I have 18. Has this happened to anyone else.

I don't track my relics, so I wouldn't know if it happened or not. However, there is a bug (at least on my side) which is causing task names to display incorrectly. There was an iOS update yesterday but that didn't solve the problem.

Event-wise: Bo-Katan and Gideon at 2. I'm at the task to build Gideon's Lightcruiser. That unlocks tomorrow. Two event tasks done, four weeklies done. And I should be in Level 83 for the season by the end of the day.

I'm not trying to jinx anyone, but getting Moff Gideon was absurdly easy for me. Kyber crystals, one hat and some event currency (I have billions of crystals, it seems like.)

For me as Star Wars fan I always leave my Star Wars attractions, Winnie the Pooh, my Mickey and Friends attractions out, all the rest come and go as needed.
With the new attraction being released tomorrow, we're out of room in the Star Wars area. I guess I'll pretend this is Disneyland and just stick Star Wars in whatever land has room.

I don't track my relics, so I wouldn't know if it happened or not. However, there is a bug (at least on my side) which is causing task names to display incorrectly. There was an iOS update yesterday but that didn't solve the problem.
The task naming is *intentional*. The whole Star Wars story, not just this one, but the previous ones, is being told by C-3PO recalling the past. Because it happened a "long, long time ago" C-3PO is experiencing data corruption issues. The schtick is that each time one of his data sectors becomes accessible again, we get to find out another part of the story. But his memory isn't 100% fixed, so there are still remnants of the data failures. Wreck-it-Ralph storyline includes the same type of schtick.

The task naming is *intentional*. The whole Star Wars story, not just this one, but the previous ones, is being told by C-3PO recalling the past. Because it happened a "long, long time ago" C-3PO is experiencing data corruption issues. The schtick is that each time one of his data sectors becomes accessible again, we get to find out another part of the story. But his memory isn't 100% fixed, so there are still remnants of the data failures. Wreck-it-Ralph storyline includes the same type of schtick.

Got it. I guess I need to read all the character scenes in between tasks and whatever else. I just skip right through them. :D

Anyone else have a weird bug with

Event-wise: Bo-Katan and Gideon at 2. I'm at the task to build Gideon's Lightcruiser. That unlocks tomorrow. Two event tasks done, four weeklies done. And I should be in Level 83 for the season by the end of the day.

I'm not trying to jinx anyone, but getting Moff Gideon was absurdly easy for me. Kyber crystals, one hat and some event currency (I have billions of crystals, it seems like.)
I only know because they all had the purple thing above them. All my Star Wars characters are at ten so I wasn’t wasting them. I figured with the event coming I would be able to level up and use them to my advantage

Was just looking at the same thing! No more room in Star Wars land. Lol
I thought I had run out of room, but I rearranged everything this week. Unless the new attraction is as big as Yavin 4 base, I should be good, even keeping my concessions & trophy out.

I didn’t purchase the May 4th marauder shuttle attraction, though. I knew I’d have to shelve it or something else to fit the new one.

I have room for a new attraction sized as large as 12x14.

If anyone wants a picture, let me know. I’m sure there are better configurations, but for anyone who doesn’t want to devote the time, I’m happy to share. I have 13 attractions, empty space for the new one, 6 concessions, & a trophy in there.

Got it. I guess I need to read all the character scenes in between tasks and whatever else. I just skip right through them. :D
Congrats on the wedding! Just now flying back from a trip to Vegas (nit wedding related) and checking in because holy cow….how many tokens for that attraction!?! Got a rock in my free Star Wars chest. Guessing I better grab a Snickers cuz it’s gonna be a lonnnng while!

As you stated 14,500 Event Points to build the attraction!

Maybe it's because it's Monday morning...but I have the light cruiser at 12,800 event currency. Where is 14,500 coming from?

I should be building it today...sitting at 11,303 EC right now. (And before anyone thinks I was playing all weekend...hubby and I went out to dinner and to the Orlando Gay Chorus on Friday night; I spent the AM at EPCOT on Saturday and then doing errands in the PM; and then more errands on Sunday AM before picking up a friend and our nieces-and jumping in the pool with them for a few hours-in the PM. I feel the need to qualify my time because I tend to get reamed out in other places for the EC or whatever else I have.)

Maybe it's because it's Monday morning...but I have the light cruiser at 12,800 event currency. Where is 14,500 coming from?

I should be building it today...sitting at 11,303 EC right now. (And before anyone thinks I was playing all weekend...hubby and I went out to dinner and to the Orlando Gay Chorus on Friday night; I spent the AM at EPCOT on Saturday and then doing errands in the PM; and then more errands on Sunday AM before picking up a friend and our nieces-and jumping in the pool with them for a few hours-in the PM. I feel the need to qualify my time because I tend to get reamed out in other places for the EC or whatever else I have.)
Not sure where I got that number. Just started mine building for the 12,800, it takes 8 hours. I obviously read it wrong the first time, lol.

My game is showing 12,800 as well. Looks like I should place high enough in the gold trophy thingie to get it today. I’m sitting right about at 8600 EC. Admittedly, I was traipsing around Vegas for the start of this whole event. Should be able to get more done easily now, as long as the two event characters that I currently have don’t have to be leveled up too high to proceed. I broke down and gemmed for the premium character. I will say that it did help with the one hour TAT for a gold trophy. Don’t know how much it will help in token drops yet

After building Gideon's Lightcruiser, shockingly he has a 4 hour task there. Was able to purchase the Lightcruiser last evening and had it "build" overnight. This attraction was bigger than anticipated. Had to move Luke's home out of the area as well as the Marauder Shuttle. Once the event is over, will try to rearrange items to better fit all in the area. Doubt I will be able to, but hopefully fit Luke's home back in the area.

After building Gideon's Lightcruiser, shockingly he has a 4 hour task there. Was able to purchase the Lightcruiser last evening and had it "build" overnight. This attraction was bigger than anticipated. Had to move Luke's home out of the area as well as the Marauder Shuttle. Once the event is over, will try to rearrange items to better fit all in the area. Doubt I will be able to, but hopefully fit Luke's home back in the area.
I rearranged yesterday, I do not have Marauder Shuttle, but was able to fit all the other attractions without issue and my concession stands for Star Wars.

Another thing to mention, Moff Gideon was at Level 3 when I started to build the Light Cruiser. I don't know if it required him to be at Level 3 since he was already there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter